Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How To Wear The New LE

There are many different ways to incorporate the new LE Collection into your wardrobe. In this segment, I'll be choosing 4 different styles, and I'll show how to correctly wear the LE, based on the style.

1. Futuristic.
The main piece of this outfit is the LE Ultimate Party Dress, inspired by Herve Leger. I wanted all the colours to match, for some reason. I think that this dress is one of my favourites in this LE Collection, although I can't really imagine myself wearing it in real-life ;) Another LE item that I used is the Fringe Purse.
2. Party Girl.
There were so many gorgeous dresses in this LE Collection, but immediately the dress inspired by Rare stood out to me. This dress is also one of my favourites. I matched it with the Christian Louboutin inspired shoes. I'm not sure about the clutch, though.
3. Rock Chic
This outfit is quite simple, actually. Less is more. The main item used us the Floral Bustier Print Top, inspired by Marcus Lupfer. You need quite a few pieces to complete a look, and that's what I did.
4. City Chic.
This is probably one of my favourite outfits of the 4.There are actually 2 main items - the LE Rose Print Tunic inspired by Motel and the Miss Sixty Puff Sleeve Wide Belt Dress. This outfit is really my style, and I put alot of effort in it. And I really love mixing different prints. I also added the Drawstring Party Purse.
FUN FACT: We have over 1,000 posts on SMW!! Congratulations!

I hope you enjoy reading this post. And btw, you can still play around with the LE items found in the 'New' section.
Share:

22 comments

Anonymous said...

Nice :)
There are more different styles how to wear it, but you did a good job anyway :D

Rose÷

Heart Newbridge said...

Thanks ;)
I'm doing another 4 styles tomorrow, or maybe I'll do it on another brand.

Ameena said...

Nice, lovely outfits. Looking forward to seeing more of this!

amelenia
x

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

guys I really am not in to all these how to wear it pieces. I mean occasionally ok, but it's been done a lot and this is why we do the polls...so people can see different ways to wear things. I mean if you are going to do it..do it on pieces that we don't use in polls. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

yeah these outfits suck. Get a new writer.

Megan Burr said...

Yeahh GREATT , I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BUY THEM !!! BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THE MONEY!!! dont rub it in any most smw !!!!!!

Melissakuh said...

The outfits aren't very special, for my taste. The cutest one is last one, I like the way you layered the dress with another dress by Miss Sixty.

And congratulations to the blog!

bogini10 said...

cool.
I like all the outfits

Gossip in my life said...

omg .
the outfits are nice ...
jenna s kind of right ...]
but somtimes for uninspired ppl we need that kind of stuuf .
anyway ...they are nice but not my style ....thay dont have enough shine, pattern and colour ...and they are based just on the so wanted LE ....blueberry ..u can do much better...LE is not so importnat ..
anyway nice blog

im really happy tobe followwing u .guys .

Cherri Blossom said...

very good outfits i like all of them!


_kool_kat_1

Mihaela said...

Outfits are ok..:/

Anonymous said...

umm...
don't like these outfits..
and i'm so over those "how to wear" topics :S

BrunoExclusive said...

well that's like thing you think would look good on each so not really interesting

Laura said...

You are actually teaching us how not to wear LE ....

Princesskeyera/Keyera said...

Really??? Sorry but the outfits are bored,plain, and to me ugly. I'm so over How to wear topics to.

pinkpoppy212 said...

The "how to wear" things are kind of overused, and some people can make it awesome, but this post was just meh to me, no offense.

nicole24-7 said...

Those are really cute outfits :)

Yeahhh, and I agree with Jenna :/
The new writers need to get a little more creative :|

Emma said...

ooo...good job on that last one!

Anonymous said...

i love them! too bad i only have one of them. you should do more!

Wenqi said...

cute i like #3 that best!

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Brilliant oufits!! I really enjoyed reading this! p.s. yay! about the 1000 post thing :)

Athena said...

nice outfits

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig