Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Eternity Magazine VIP Press Conference


As you probably know, Mary is holding a 'press conference' today for her well known magazine Eternity. As she says on her blog, only few people are invited, to represent most popular blogs. I am glad to announce that I was invited to represent this blog, and I will get to ask questions about upcoming issue, excluding ones about Cover Girl and articles.
So this is your chance too. You can help me by telling me what do you want to know, and ask questions here in comment box. I will make sure to get answers to all of your questions, and I will post details from conference right after it is finished. Also, Mary promised an exclusive spoiler from magazine at the end of conference.
Share:

10 comments

aliceyy said...

I have one:

Do you feel Eternity has improved since it's original issues, and how?

MissMackenzie07 said...

Are you nervous about the release since there has been so much hype?

Zoƫ said...

What will this issue be based on/theme?

And How do you pick the models and writers?

nicole24-7 said...

Congrats on getting chosen :p
I can't think of any questions right now though
:o

Demirockslol said...

Will they be taking in any writers who want to make it big in stardoll blogs?

Olivia said...

How does great fame on Stardoll affect their life in the real world? A lot, or does it affect it at all? I always wonder if the famous Stardoll users are just normal girls that I got to school with. :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

Unknown said...

I really just skipped your questions, guys, even if the conference is over, Olivia captured my attention and I think I have to answer this:

I think it never affect on any of us. We all go to school have problems, romance and stuff. :) We're just like you, lovin' doing what we love!

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I can't think of one other than the ones already mentioned, but I'm sure you will represent this blog well!

Dalia said...

That's awesome - congrats!
Erm, I can't really think of any questions though... sorry :S

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig