Tuesday, November 24, 2009

This weeks graduates..haha


So since the changes, I am really enjoying having the practice blog! It's a great way to give people a chance and showcase their talent and ideas. If you haven't visited yet..YOU MUST! There are some really great post ideas over there! Click HERE!

Please keep commenting! I think it is so great and it definitely is helping people improve! It's also nice for them to know they have an audience.

Anyway, I decided to take 5 people and let them start posting here and see how it goes. I promise to try and not be too much of a control freak or perfectionist (give me a break its hard) and let them fly on their own. This way you can properly judge them. They will be added by Nov 28th.

Before I state the names let me just state that this is not it!!! You are not being over looked! Keep writing! I am still looking at posts and plan to try another 5 next week. Listen to the comments they are very constructive.

The 5 people that I thought have generated the most interest so far and really seem to understand what I am looking for are:

Sarah_Sugerplum
Babydoll980
Blueberry-Dream
Vamplady
Dabaybeez

I will talk with each of you about segment ideas I wish you to bring to the blog! This does not mean you are def permanent. This is a trial and the readers will vote at the end of a month. Congrats Ladies!
Share:

20 comments

Heart Newbridge said...

Thanks so much, Jenna! I'm really honoured! Thank you for giving me this oppurtunity to write for my favourite blog! And good luck to the other contestants, too.

<3

Caroline said...

Good idea, this will show who can write good posts that are relavant, and give the writers a chance to really show their talents!

Caroline [crazycaz07]
x.

BabyDoll980 said...

omg omg omg thank u soo soo soo much!

Anonymous said...

Yay! DaBayBeez is the best :P

Ameena said...

I can't wait to see what these fabulous ladies come up with!

amelenia
x

Mihaela said...

Congrats!!!

Cherri Blossom said...

conglook forward to ur posts!!

_kool_kat_1

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Good choice! I hope they will all be great bloggers here!! But remember quality not quantity.

Cali_Beauty said...

Congratz girls!


Btw, I don't think you're being a control freak. If it were my blog I'd do the same.

RihannyX said...

Congrats girls.
Can't wait to see how they will do.=)

Athena said...

congrats!!! good job!

filipinhamaria said...

Congratulations and good lucky to everyone.

AnĂ³nimo said...

congrats!! hope great thinks from u!

Sarah_Sugerplum said...

ahh! great, thank you ever so much Jenna :D
and congrats to the others too, ive loved all their posts :P

BrunoExclusive said...

Ok i have to start writting there more

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Congrats!
I need to start writing more...
Most of my posts don't have comments though(:

Melissakuh said...

Okay! ;)
I look forward reading their articles. Some of the girls have been my favourites of the contestants.
Good luck, girls!

x

pinkpoppy212 said...

Congrats guys and good luck! I'm looking forward to reading some awesome posts!

Emma said...

congratzzz!

nicole24-7 said...

Congrats!
:)
I hope to see some creative stuff!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig