Monday, November 16, 2009

Stardoll's Best...


Writers that is....

Ok so this is wacky, but I hope fun and help to me at the same time!

Many people have contacted me about writing and I thought...what the hell lets give them all a chance! Make it a competition! I got the idea from a similar comp that Gossip-Stardoll held awhile ago.

How it will work:
The comp will go on for a month. Each will be required to post the minimum of 1 article a week and at least 1 article per week must get past the judges an on to the main blog. If they do not they are automatically disqualified.

Obviously I can't give them all access to this blog, so what I have done is create a practice blog.

STEP 1:
They must get past the writers:

They will post their articles on the practice blog and then I or one of the other writers will post it on to this blog if we think it's interesting or at least somewhat meets our blog standards.

STEP 2:
They must get past the readers:
The readers (YOU) will use the star ratings system to rate their post.

They will be judged based on the star ratings they receive and the comments you leave. We are looking at the amount of comments and interest they can generate from our readers. So it is very important that you take a look.

STEP 3:
At the end of each week..We will all vote via poll on who should leave and who should stay. The permanent writers here will have the final say...

Also anyone who has not been able to get at least 1 post past the judges in week one will be automatically eliminated.

WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR: Writers who will not only post FREQUENTLY, but that will bring new writing styles and new ideas to the blog. We are not just looking for the same things that SMW already posts about, but new interesting things.


Here are the contestants:

1. Marikate14
2. Lillyandmile
3. Adjaja
4. Kristinholl
5. Devie44
6. BeccaXD
7. Polincik
8. Ilovewicked.
9. LittleMunckin
10. Heartparis2
11. MarsaL15/VioletteRC
12. Miss_LolitaF
13. Hayleigh1998
14. X.Mariana.X
15. Bobdude123
16. Numbhabit
17. XxLolaBoaXx
18. Emmster2251
19. Fifibannana
20. Sarah_Sugerplum
21. _Kool_Kat_1
22. LadyLiisu
23. MissKandiCake
24. Lies153
25. Bent-Ksa
26. Muffins0012
27. Vamplady
28. Cooldeer123
29. Avril14140
30. Emilymileyrocks
31. Wrong.Number
32. Chicago3
33. Babydoll980
34. DolcissimaXO



TO THE CONTESTANTS ONLY:

The blog is: http://jennaspracticeblog.blogspot.com

Be sure to send me your email if I don't have it because you will not have access until then.

If you have I am adding everyone now nad an invite to the blog should be in the email you gave soon. If not please tell me.


Contestants ONLY please join club SMWbestcomp
Share:

37 comments

Cherri Blossom said...

so cool idea!!

_kool_kat_1

kristintholl said...

Im so looking forward to this ;D

Miss_LolitaF said...

yay i am there

yay

Fifi-Jayne said...

I thought I was in, lol :)

Ameena said...

How did you choose the contestants Jenna???

amelenia
x

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

A while ago I asked for people interested in being writers and these people contacted me.

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Fifibannana- My mistake. You were suppose to be. I added you.

Fifi-Jayne said...

Yay thankyou! :)

Bent-ksa said...

Jenna Can i Be in this comp?

Please..i Really Wanna Be A writer


Thanks

Bent-ksa

Anonymous said...

I love the idea :)
If I can't take part then I'll be commenting and voting for sure :)

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

lol cool idea :)
when will this start? :)
xx
ps. u spelt my name wrong lol but it doesnt matter :)

Lilly
xx

Melissakuh said...

A very cool idea!
I look forward to read their articles! =D

Good luck, people! xo

Caroline said...

Wow great idea :)
I'd like to but I don't have time =[
Caroline [crazycaz07]

Nadia/thegorgusgirl said...

Good idea!
good luck to everyone

numbhabit@stardoll said...

Awesome idea :'D

Ruth said...

Awesome [:

Anyway
Good luck everyone [!]

Looking forward to read your posts [:


^--^

Mary-Kate♥ said...

Great Jenna! :D

I'm in (:

PS. You spellsed my nickname wrong but it's okay (:

x

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Great I can't wait to read the articles they come up with. I would've liked to be in but I'm really busy this year so maybe another time....

RihannyX said...

Congrats girls!
And i think it's a great idea ,Jenna.=D
GoodLuck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck to everyone!
I am sure all the entries will be great

bogini10 said...

great idea.

this blog is amazing ..

Mihaela said...

Nicee...I contact you...cause there are 4 spots left..
hehe..
Good Luck girls!

Abb_kate said...

Sounds Like A Good Comp (:

BabyDoll980 said...

hey jenna how do i gain access to the practice blog?? how do i give you my email????

Cooldeer123 said...

May i be in there. I think I represent a non elite view of stardoll. my username is cooldeer123

Susan said...

I'd like to try out!
I'm in :D

nicole24-7 said...

There are prolly going to be a ton of posts now :p
haha

Cool way to find a writer :)

26jen said...

Cool! Good luck to everyone!

Chicago3 said...

Can we still become a contestant?

ADJAJA/Anna said...

That's so cool! I can't wait to make my article!

Heart Newbridge said...

Cool! Good luck to everyone on that list!
I forgot to contact you, Jenna. I would really like to become a writer ):

<3

Wenqi said...

cool!

Athena said...

Lovely idea!

BrunoExclusive said...

I would like to be in this contestante too
Why can't i be ?

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Catarinaa I asked weeks ago for people interested and then there were a few spots left when I posted it..

BabyDoll980 said...

yay im on the list :)

Anonymous said...

I want to enter. Please contact me or Ipodrocks. How can I contact you to be in the comp? Please respond ASAP. Thanx if u can.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig