Saturday, November 21, 2009

Best Writers Comp Changes

THE PRACTICE BLOG IS NOW OPEN TO ALL!! TO VISIT CLICK HERE!!

Since some of the contestants (Stardolls Best Writer's Comp) are finding it difficult to not post the same things we already post about or to be creative while still following certain rules... We have changed things a bit.

The practice blog is now open to everyone. So please if you can.. visit as much as possible and comment. Give them and us feedback on what you think about their posts and whether you think they are a good fit for our blog.


I will be choosing people periodically over the next 2 weeks to try out becoming a permanent writer here. At the end of the 2 weeks you will vote on which writers you wish to stay.

THE HARSH TRUTH:

This comp so far has been very difficult for some people. It has already discouraged many and to be honest..I think that's good. It really helps me narrow it down and tells me a lot about people. People that find this too difficult, can't follow my instructions, are quitters, don't have a good attitude or can't be creative when following rules..I do not want as a writer. They would not be a good fit here. It really shows me that they will be unreliable on my blog.


Once I have more writers I can concentrate more on comps and prizes!

THE PRACTICE BLOG IS NOW OPEN TO ALL!! TO VISIT CLICK HERE!!
Share:

20 comments

Wenqi said...

oooh! cool! i cant wait!!!!

bobdude123 said...

thank you Jenna!!!
makes it so much easier:D

Anonymous said...

yayy! Are you going to post who got eliminated or will we have to figure out our selves? Well, i'll make sure to bookmark it! :]

Athena said...

Ok !

Norrmal_Babeey said...

Awesome. can I Write? my stardolls Norrmal_Babeey

Tiina--- said...

cool :) I can't comment on it though, cause it said only some people can

RihannyX said...

Cool.

But our job is only to comment, or did you open it so everyone can try out to be a writer?

Tinkerbells -- Ada said...

Hey Jenna!! It's not possible to comment on the practice blog! It says it's only for the team pp?

Anonymous said...

Oh boy oh boy I can't wait to read them :)

BrunoExclusive said...

Nice changes

Anonymous said...

i even didn't bother reading this text above, I just wanted to say something to you Jenna : You obviously didn't understand my point of view, you didn't understand - I DON'T HAVE TIME. Just laughing of my letter to you was not what I'd expected from you, seriously.

Jaz said...

Cool!! ^^

pinkpoppy212 said...

Cool! Some of these posts are really creative.

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

It's really interesting to see the posts that aren't published on this blog! :)

26jen said...

Okay, that's good, then we get to see everyone's posts! :)

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

LadyLiisu - Maybe its a language translation thing, but as I have said to you before..many times when you write it comes off quite rude. Maybe you don't mean it to, but it does.

When you say things like I don't have the time to commit every part of myself to write to your blog. I took it as sarcastic and a bit rude.

Again rude when you say I didn't even bother to read the text above.

Those little unnecessary comments make your words appear rude to some.

Ruaninha *-* said...

Cool! I love this blog *O*
x, Ruana.

Anonymous said...

Again, sorry about that rude thing :S
You took it wrong, I didn't mean it that way, :(
I'm so obsessed with reading your blog, commenting and taking part of competitions. But I really don't have time to sit down and write something special to all of the readers like you can. Ofc it's something to do with my "writing skills" - that's obvious :D But I really have to study, I'm going to take exams and stuff ;s . I can't explain everything with my real life, coz it isn't that hard and horrible like it may be to others.
I'll just sit back and vote for better writers than I am.
I don't want to be misunderstood again :s

Mihaela said...

I think that is great idea!

Totally_9 said...

Cool! I have alredy checked it sometimes and I see that it´s some peoples that is really good. ♥

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig