Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Free Gucci Bag

Entire post credit to the Stardoll Insiders

Hey remember these items. The gucci bag was a prize from that Confessions of a shopaholic comp and the burberry shorts use to be rare until stardoll re-released them in stardoll and now here they are again. I personally only do proxies if its something I really want, but its up to you.
Just letting you know since someone asked in chat.

There’s a competition (a quiz) in the German Stardoll Magazine!

Use a German proxy and visit:

www.stardoll.com/de/contest/view.php?id=180

(you can see the page when you are not logged into Stardoll, but when you want to log in you’ll need a German proxy.)


Answers to the quiz thanks to Kendra_1999

1. Chanel
2. Spanischer Schuhdesigner
3. Trenchcoates
4. Prada
5. Domenico & Stefano
6. Koffer
7. Rennpferd
8. Italienisches Modehaus
9. Tattookünstler
10. Schwedisch…

Suggested manual proxies are:

92.51.162.8 port 8888
134.76.81.91 port 3124
193.174.155.27 port 3127 or
141.24.33.162 port 3124

How to use a manual proxy? Click here!

A proxy server works too: (faster but less safe?)

proxy-service.de

and

german-proxy.de

and also (Credit: Underneath Stardoll)

http://4proxy.de/ and copy and paste this into the blanc box: http://www.stardoll.com/en/contest/view.php?id=180....hit Browse! log in take the quiz...and then close the window and go to stardoll as usual....

and many more



Share:

36 comments

john2_el_mejor said...

Thanks Jenna!

Tiina--- said...

thank u :D i love them! the bag is really cool!

Kerry. said...

Thanks Jenna, I love the bag! (:

primadoll said...

i got those bubery shorts years ago! I'm not a superstar though :(

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks jenna!

Anonymous said...

wow. thanks for letting us know! x3

Ameena said...

Thanks Jenna :D

amelenia
x

Anita said...

Thank you! The bag is really cute :D

Unknown said...

Thanks, I really wanted that bag.

keaty said...

omg i love the bag it looks so real!!

Anonymous said...

thank you SO (!!!!!) much ! :D

RihannyX said...

I'm not sure i'le do it.=)
But thaaanks anyway.=D

Miss M said...

Thanks SOO Much I have tried getting it fingers crossed it works!

Zoë B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
greenground said...

thank you so much, I always wanted that bag! :D

Melissakuh said...

I knew it already, and I think it's great we can get it. I was quite jealous when I heard about the comp, because I wouldn't win it so..

I also only do proxies when it's something I really want, which is the case with this item!
I wish their would be LV bags in Starplaza! lol

BrunoExclusive said...

Thanks jenna
This is a bit unfair for who won the contest

Katsumy said...

there is also a contest of latvia.
Its having a celebration here in latvia today, so there is a contest! U dont have to answer right questions, (Even if I know them) you get balloons! :)

Jaz said...

thank you for share it Jenna! ^^

Jaz said...

thanks for share it Jenna!! ^^

Abb_kate said...

I Love The Bag But Not Such A Big Fan Of The Shorts

26jen said...

Thanks, but I already knew.

nicole24-7 said...

Thanks, but I think 7 or 8 are mixed up?
I don't know, I may just be confused. haha

Thanks!! :)

ADJAJA/Anna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
pinkpoppy212 said...

I love the Gucci bag, and the Burberry shorts are cute too. There's been a lot of cool free stuff lately. Just not for the US.

Heart Newbridge said...

Thanks!

<3

marcelak said...

I don't like to use proxy too . But this gucci bag is so cool .

Anonymous said...

OMG! I got them! Thanks Jenna! :D

xoxo,

ayu-jonas

Rab92 said...

Thanks, But No Thanks, I`ll Not Take The Risk.

Rab92.

NeonTiara. said...

Thanks :D

LaFee_1002 / Renata said...

cool!
thanks! :)

Unknown said...

I love the Gucci Bag (;
Thanks :D

Suger-Boo21 said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH JENNA!!
I ALWAYS FIND THE BEST THINGS ON YOUR BLOG!!
THANKS AGAIN!

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Just got them! Thanks

Anonymous said...

is proxy bad
will it get your SD password?

Lizsel said...

It wont let me take the quiz!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig