Wednesday, October 14, 2009

POLL CHANGES

Due to the increasing popularity of the polls, I feel it necessary to make some adjustments..


Depending on the number of people we have for a poll...

1. ACTIVE Members (Frequent commenters/participants) will have priority.

This means that even though you posted 1st, you COULD be replaced in the poll by someone who is more active.

2. You could be replaced by someone who has a more fashionable outfit than you.

* Too many are just throwing an outfit together regardless of the way it looks or with just no effort. We are a fashion blog. The point of the polls is to show different, fashionably unique ways of wearing these clothes.

3. You may be replaced if your HB/designer inspired item is barely seen.


Do not COMPLETELY cover it up, we want to see it. Anyone can make an outfit with just a tiny bit of the item showing. It should be your main piece.

4. The rules are that you must be both a member of my club and follower of the blog to be included in polls.

I enforce this more when we have more people. I also look at the other rules like age of account etc..

5. You may be replaced if you do not have an appropriate amount of Starpoints to match the age of your account.

This means that if you have an account opened in 2007, but only have 1200 starpoints..you would be replaced. This would lead me to suspect that this is not your main account and you are cheating to win.
Share:

33 comments

Fifi-Jayne said...

I think that is fair (:

kristintholl said...

i thing this is a great idea.. i made a great outfit 4 the thopshop poll but i was to late to let you knowe..now i knowe i at least have a chance of getting to be in the poll.. :)
username on stardoll : kristintholl

Liberty Georgina said...

I couldn't agree more! :)

AnĂ³nimo said...

i totally agree with u!!

katara4 said...

i think these poll changes are a quite good idea... :)

Tiina--- said...

okay : ) i will keep in mind

Anonymous said...

good :)

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

sure!

BrunoExclusive said...

Well now i can not be in pools because i am not ss anymore i am sorry

kamila01010 said...

Of course I agree :)
~kamila01010

Tinkerbells -- Ada said...

I totally agree with new rules!! ^^

Moonbeam150 said...

Okay I wishn I could post more but im so busy

Mihaela said...

It is fair!
:]]]

FĂ¡tima L. said...

Ok! I'm agree (:

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

quite fair and easier for you :)

Melissakuh said...

That is a good idea!
It's actually fair!

Unknown said...

Sounds fair. =]

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I like this idea very much so[:
Thank you for presenting it!

talonofthehawk said...

That`s fair. :]

26jen said...

Yeah. That's a lot better.

Jaz said...

I agree with the rules!! C:

KristenPark said...

i agree

marcelak said...

Agree with all the rules . I don't understand when people make an outfit and cover almost all the principal piece of clothe (HB , rare ).
You're totally right !

Laura626 said...

Very, Very true.

I think this is a good idea, because mainly a lot of 'unstylish' outfits are going into the polls and some good outfits are missing out.

Although, this could mean more work for you, because you have to look at everyone's.

But, if you like doing it I think it's great.

Athena said...

I totally agree with you is fair!

sahar-star said...

Okay ;D

Caro :) said...

i'm wearing these clothes :)
now i can too be in a poll :)

peachipots said...

i think the poll changes are a good idea, i completely agree :)

Blaire / shadow-4- said...

I think the new poll rules are very fair. (:

2_cutecarla said...

This is fine
:)

filipinhamaria said...

Good idea, i agree with u Jenna, im busy but i will try to asnwer, school takes much time.

Anonymous said...

i think its fair.. but im not to sure about rule 5. i was a member since 2006 and i only have 1786 starpoints. and no im not cheating to win and this is my main account

.mmzzsmile. said...

I think its fair.. Except rule 5 may not be fair to others bcuz that may be there only account..

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig