Friday, October 9, 2009

New Chat box


For awhile, I've wanted to make a section where you guys could leave us tips about what's new on Stardoll...if you see it first, ideas, questions, designer inspired items, amazing outfits, sceneries or suites, free stuff, gossip or anything else you think might be of interest to our readers.

Initially I was going to put it in a link at the top, but I thought I'd see how I liked a chat box on this site. So not sure how long it will stay, but I thought I'd try it out.

USING THE CHAT BOX:


1. Please do not spam or leave rude comments
2. Please DO NOT advertise here
2. Please use your Stardoll name so we know who you are.

TIP: Click on profile to register your user name so others can't use it.

Thanks!

What do you think of having a chat box here. Good or bad?

Update: Just so you know, as expected we already have a trouble making losers posing at being me.

My only name on the chatbox is Emorox4eva/Jenna. Any other is a poser.

Again, please click on profile and password protect your name so that we know it's you.
Share:

17 comments

_kool_kat_1 said...

awsome idea

Mihaela said...

I think thats good idea!

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

Lmao, cool :D

Prikazna said...

yes! I love the idea for chat ^-^

Prikazna

nicole24-7 said...

This is a great idea :)
i really like it ^-^

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Cool idea :)

filipinhamaria said...

Thts awsome, good idea.

katara4 said...

cool idea..!!

Tiina--- said...

very cool :) I like chatting here!

Megan Burr said...

Cool, Much easier to share opinions x

cherrysugar10

talonofthehawk said...

So that means that no one can use the name I`m using?

peachipots said...

i like the new chatbox :) there's always some good chat about stardoll :D x

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

good idea :)

is there any way posers can b tracked down? :)

KristenPark said...

the chat box is nice!

Melissakuh said...

The chat bot is a very clever idea, I think .. It's much easier than using your GB or the comment boxes! ;)

Caro :) said...

good idea

Kelsey said...

kelly8829
september 7th

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig