Monday, October 26, 2009

HALLOWEEN PARTY CATERGORIES/COMPS


So here are some things to look forward to at the Halloween Party!
HALLOWEEN PARTY COUTURE COMP- $200sd plus rare MKA RC Black Feather Dress!!!

Lily et Cie gown (credit: Seen on Stardoll)


SEE ABOVE POST FOR DETAILS & TO SIGN UP!

********************************************
We will also have a Top 10 -Best Dressed list!


In addition, here are a few of the other categories, I am thinking about. If you have any ideas let me know.


Best Costume
Most Creative
Scariest
Wackiest
Most environmentally-friendly
Ugliest
Best Couple
Best Low Budget Costume (Non-Superstars Only)
Fairytale (Most beautiful)
Best Fallen Angel (All items must be from the fallen Angel Shop)
Best Traditional Costume

*For Best Couple. You must let us know if are doing a costume with someone else, so we can judge appropriately.


*Please if you can at least stop by to say hello. For some categories, you must be present. We also will have Most Halloween Spirit Award and Clarapop has many ideas like best storyteller, Most candy collected! So come if you can!

The party at chatmaker.net's link down below:

http://www.chatmaker.net/chatap/rooms/tsihalloweenbash09/


PLEASE DON'T FORGET THAT YOU MUST SIGN UP UNDER THE OTHER POST IF YOU ARE ATTENDING THE PARTY OR WANT TO ENTER THE COSTUME COMPS!

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

IF YOU DO NOT YOU WILL NOT BE CHECKED!


Share:

35 comments

pinkpoppy212 said...

Cool idea! I hope I can come.

Tiina--- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ooglefish said...

Wicked, this sounds great, i'm definately in and will be at the party in my style.com costume!!!

devie44 said...

I am in :)

IM devie44 ON STARDOLL

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

kool! im totally in! xx

Unknown said...

Oooo!! This sounds like a GREAT idea! I will try to make it...hmmmm.;}

Sarah_Sugerplum said...

For the couture comp; does it matter what season the outfit is from ?

Cooldeer123 said...

Damn ! I wil KILL for that dress (not literaly of cource :)
My username is cooldeer123 and my entry is inspired by a look from the John Galliano f/w 2007 RTW
here is my inspiration:

http://www.style.com/slideshows/fashionshows/F2007RTW/JNGALLNO/RUNWAY/00070m.jpg

PS: I made over my medoll to look like the model !!

Anónimo said...

i'll not participate on it, but the prize is awesome!!

Laura said...

Ooooh I just loove that graphic!

Anonymous said...

Hi! My costume was inspired by this Betsey Johnson outfit!
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/powersearch/slideshow?loop=0&designer=design_house14&slideshowId=ps_design_house14styleRUNWAY&iphoto=21&play=false&cnt=13

Thanks!

*future*celeb* said...

***I left a comment before but I did not include my name!! My name is *future*celeb* and my comment is below!!!


Hi! My costume was inspired by this Betsey Johnson outfit!
http://www.style.com/fashionshows/powersearch/slideshow?loop=0&designer=design_house14&slideshowId=ps_design_house14styleRUNWAY&iphoto=21&play=false&cnt=13

Thanks!

SpockRocker said...

my link

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/S2010RTW-JNGALLNO/?loop=0&iphoto=11&play=false&cnt=13


spockrocker

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm soo sad i can't come, I'm leaving to visit my family... And the prize is WOW!

Totally_9 said...

I´m totally in!!
Love Totally_9 ♥

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

I'm not sure if I can compete in the comp... but i'll try!

Fifi-Jayne said...

Aww, I'm not superstar so I won't be able to buy any nice clothes! :P But I think I am going to try for most scary/ most creative outfit. :)

Daisy April Smith said...

I am doing the competition (:

Athena said...

Great idea I am in!

Melissakuh said...

Ooh .. Such a shame, I won't be able to come probably! =S
And I so love that dress! I wish I could separate myself in two. lol
But I can't wait to see the fabulous outfits that are going to be created!
Let your creativity flow, ladies and gentlemen!

x

Athena said...

I am not sure what to do :s

xxxxxqueenxxxxx said...

I am in :]

katara4 said...

wow.. great idea^^

BrunoExclusive said...

I allready know what i am doing

Tinkerbells -- Ada said...

I'm totally in!!!!!! ^^


Tinkerbells

BabyDoll980 said...

I'm dressed up but im not 100% sure I can make the party. My costume lies in the fairytale category

Moonbeam150 said...

I cant wait :D

Anonymous said...

This is my entry,

http://i36.tinypic.com/wsadtj.jpg

Hope you like it. Bye
a15ha

Imagica Vasia said...

I am in the comp :)

Vasia28

Belive_rock said...

Im finished ;) Im in my outfit in my suite =P

~Saku~ said...

Late on this, but I may try to come to a party.

bobdude123 said...

yay!!! can i enter???
i will be wearing it for a few days but i might not be able to go to the part bcasei think it is at like 4 in the morning at my my place:O

Tiina--- said...

I'm in :P

Unknown said...

Im in
Brit-On-Me

Ameena said...

My name's amelenia on stardoll and my scenery for the style.com comp, is called: Stardoll's Most Wanted-Halloween Comp. I hope you don't mind checking my scenery. I know Jenna, that you have alot of entries to check and you are very busy, but hopefully I will be getting a flikr account soon, so I can add screenprints. I REALLY appreciate it!

amelenia
x

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig