Thursday, October 1, 2009

Baby Phat Sneakers in Starplaza

Thanks to Keaty for the tip, the Baby Phat black and gold sneakers are now in starplaza selling for $5sd.
You must find them by search. Search shoes and black and they are on the last page. They are for superstar only..


I would guess the whole collection isn't far behind.

These are not exactly my type, but I bought them anyway. What do you think?


MORE SHOES...

Thanks to a tip from Little.miss.28..you can get these 3 pairs of baby phat shoes now in the starplaza too!

Just paste this link ( http://www.stardoll.com/en/starplaza.php?startItemIds=21400,21401,21402,2140 ) in the address bar and the 3 pairs of shoes will appear in the dressing room for $5 & $6sd's.

Credit: Seen on Stardoll for the pics.
Share:

20 comments

Janetxo said...

Not really my style.

I hate stardoll so much right now they've released for Red Carpet stuff and I LOVE them but I can't afford anything : (

-LittleLadyJ

Mihaela said...

I like them....I will buy them..I think...

Maddie said...

LOVE IT
:]

AbbieJane said...

there are more baby phat shoes just go to this link

http://www.stardoll.com/en/starplaza.php?startItemIds=21400,21401,21402,21403,21404

and you get them all in your dressign room but they arent for free

xx abz

AbbieJane said...

oh and my stardoll nickname is little.miss.28 thanks xx

ADJAJA/Anna said...

They're mazin`.
Can't wait for baby phat to come out :]

nicole24-7 said...

They are similar to some shoes that I have in real life :o
But I never wear them... T_T

Those are pretty cute

Anonymous said...

you can get the other three shoes if you search shoes and then first orange, then gray and then brown and you will find them on the last page of every colour

Ashlee-Rose (B00kie28) said...

OMG! Thanks for the tip about the 3 pairs of cute heels, I just brought them all! =)

Maddy/maddy65 said...

The shoes were $10 for me(Except the sneakers) :[
But they are cute

dieBrInI06 said...

There are more things. When you search T-shirt or so you'll also find things from Baby Phat.

Anonymous said...

I've bought only the black sneakers for 5$, and I've seen that now thay cost 10$ 0.0

Anonymous said...

stardoll did great job, but I'm not buying any.

btw the whole Baby Phat Store is now on STARDOLL !!! :)

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

Awesome :D

katara4 said...

the shoes cost now 9$ -.-'
but i really like them :D

Rab92 said...

I Love Them! They`re My Style. But They Should Also Be For Males Too... The Other Shoes Are Pretty.

Rab92.

greenground said...

I bought them for 5-6 SD before they were released, now they are 10 SD in the shop!

Rachii said...

That first pair are beautiful I want them for real!!

nicole24-7 said...

The silver ones are super cute
:)

filipinhamaria said...

I love the shoes, i bought them, i love acessories a lot.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig