Friday, September 25, 2009

In the sale...

Loads of designer inspired items in the sale! So if you don't have them, here is a great time to get them for less.
Alexander McQueen dress- SALE- $4
Stella McCartney dress-SALE-$3
Louboutin pumps-SALE-$2
Louboutin wedges- SALE -$2
Balenciaga bag- SALE-$2











Vivienne Westwood shoes and swimsuit- SALE $2 & $4
Thomas Maier swimsuit-SALE $4
Michael Kors Sunglasses-SALE-$2
Fred Flare Glasses-SALE- $2
Eley Kishimoto tights -SALE- $2
Victor & Rolf shirt & belt- SALE-$2 each
Kenneth Jay Lane earrings-SALE- $2
Sabyasachi dress- SALE -$4
Balmain dress- SALE- $4
BCBG Max Azria shoes- SALE- $2

Melissa by Vivienne Westwood shoes-SALE- $2
Akris shoes-SALE- $2

Credit: Seen on Stardoll for pics
Share:

14 comments

Anonymous said...

I won't buy anything, I already have those things what I like :)

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Awesome.
I need to buy them :]

Anonymous said...

So much Designer O.O

BrunoExclusive said...

I have the one that i like allready i buy things as soon they are out

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Wow thats alot.
I'll buy some :)
Especially the glasses <3

Anonymous said...

Aw... Running to buy shutter shades...

_kool_kat_1 said...

I wish i was superstar.. all those items are fantastic!

Anonymous said...

i love the Victor & Rolf loose shirt blouse.

rebelqueen101 said...

i really like most of the stuff!! especially the shoes!!

xx (;

katara4 said...

awesome post xD
i bought some stuff 2 days ago...
but i will buy more soon ;D

colleenp87 said...

I bought a few =)

Jaz said...

Cool! So bad I'm not SS :(

nicole24-7 said...

they have good stuff this sale

red.roses.4.me said...

Some of the stuff is really nice, but I have already bought all the things I like, when they were full price.. and now I fill a bit stupid.. well, at least I Do have them!

red.roses.4.me

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig