Saturday, September 5, 2009

Getting back to my roots ;]

So initially my club was all about safe selling/trading hotbuys and rare items. I kinda stopped doing that awhile ago, but wanted to add a little bit of it back to the blog.

Many friends send me messages saying they are selling various rare items, so I thought why not add this feature to the blog.

So here's how it will work:

~I will be adding a link at the top that says RARES 4 SALE.

~When you click on it, it will list all the latest items people are wishing to sell or trade with a link to their suite.

If you are interested in trading or selling a rare item send me a message or let me know in my gb and I will post it.



~Tell me the item.

~Whether you are trading or selling and your minimum/approximate asking price if for sale.


~Please make sure the item is on display in your suite so I can get a picture.


You must be a member of my club Hotbuys_Bazaar and a follower here.

Share:

12 comments

Zoë said...

Oh cool that's a great idea!!!

talonofthehawk said...

Good idea. ;]
It`ll help people find and sell rares. ^^

xx
`Neon

john2_el_mejor said...

You´re back!
Well I have an idea about it!


Did you see the blog images?

Mihaela said...

Thats great idea!

Tiina--- said...

cool idea : D I am trying to get bids 4 my hb's shoes

filipinhamaria said...

Thts a really good idea, bc we can find something tht we are looking. I hope to find something tht i want.

ADJAJA/Anna said...

Great! Can I post the picture links here because I am selling a lot of items and it won't fit. (:

Maddy/maddy65 said...

Awesome idea!
I hope I buy/sell/trade some rares :]

_kool_kat_1 said...

awwsome! that will be so much easier for ppl !great idea

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

Awesome Idea ;]
I'm always looking to buy rare clothes.

katsachocoholic said...

That's a great idea :) I love finding rares! (:

Honey_Melody said...

What a great idea! :D

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig