Thursday, September 3, 2009

A FEW THINGS

I am sorry for not posting this week. I am back to school and this week is extremely important for me. I should be a little more free by Sat. Also, my house is having some work done this week so we are staying somewhere else and the wifi is a little shoddy. So just a few things to say while I can get on. :)


~If you have been contacting me on stardoll, I will not be able to get back to you until Sat.

~Another thing, please remember that I do not have to do what I do and give the prizes I do. If you are going to be impolite or rude to me about prizes I will not give them to you sorry. It is in my rules which everyone should read before entering any comp/poll. We do a lot of prizes and there is a waiting period you do not get them immediately. This is due to limitation Stardoll has on how many codes you can buy per week. Also a pay out date is approximate and it also depends on my schedule. I get everything to you as soon as I can. Be patient, not rude.

~Lastly, there is still a lot of cheating going on in the polls. By this I mean asking your friends to vote for you. This is not allowed and anyone suspected of this will be disqualified.

Also entering under multiple accounts is not allowed. If you are suspected to be doing this, you will be banned from all future comps and polls.

Thank you.
Share:

6 comments

talonofthehawk said...

Of course education is important. ;]

I`ll be patient for my prizes. (:

BrunoExclusive said...

Ok
I was so bored for you haven't write in this days

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

Mk ;D
I have a prize for the august top commentors, but I can wait :0

_kool_kat_1 said...

well hopefully your back posting soon! and is agree with you ..some people are really mean bout the prizes ect. they are so not gratful!

filipinhamaria said...

I understand Jenna tht ur busy with real life, take the time u need, i hope ur mom is ok. Its very sad see tht kind of things people do bc of some stardollars and nasty comments are rude. Wht they win being nasty, i know the feeling, its very upset. U do a big effort with all these comps, to make people dreams come true, ur are so kind and nice. People should see tht, they must be blind. Ur spent time and stardollars helping people, doing the most amazing comps, if there wasnt ur comps, i already told but i tell again. Stardoll was very boring. Its very easy to spk bad about a person, people tht do tht are loosers, they are jelous of u Jenna. Continue ur good work, bc u make the diference.

bobdude123 said...

cool:D
i forgot to claim my prize and i completely understand that you wouldn't give it to me. you were polite and cooperative and i know that what you do you don't have to do so thanks for giving us the opportunity to win!!!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig