Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Designer Inspired items in the spoilers

I saw some of these in spoilers and I knew they were designer. I Couldn't wait for one of our favorite "In the know" sites to tell us who. So thanks so much to Clare (Cltreanor) at Breathless Magazine! Everything here is from her blog!

I love some, but I do have to agree with Clare that the quality of some of these could have been so much better. What do you think and which piece are you most excited about?

Another item courtesy of Seen on Stardoll.

Alexander McQueen @ Grace Jones

Share:

16 comments

talonofthehawk said...

Wow, those are some really high fashion clothing!

Janetxo said...

The last dress is already out in the "new" section of the homepage but it isn't showing in the new section of starplaza

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I like the Gucci piece.
I do agree they could have been executed better, I was disappointed when I saw the re-created ones vs. the designer items (;

Rab92 said...

Omg I Love Them!
I Might Be A Male, But I Tell You Something I Would Wear Those Clothes.
The Tops In The Second & Fourth Pictures Are What I Would Want. They`re To Nice.

I Can`t See Them For Sale Right Now. Do You Think Stardoll Will Sell Them Later On?

Rab92.

katara4 said...

wow, i really like them!
especially the guccy one ^^

Anonymous said...

I like the first dress *.*
But also the others are really nice.

BrunoExclusive said...

Nice items i thing from big designers

sd_is_da_best / Sinead said...

Love them!

Regina said...

i don't like them very much.. maybe the blue (or green?) dress is the one that i'll buy of them

Anonymous said...

The Gucci fall looks super hot!

Prikazna said...

I love Twenty8 Twelve, Gucci and Alexander McQueen! ^-^

Prikazna

Maddy/maddy65 said...

I love the first dress. :]
The others are ok,but idk if i will buy them when they come out.

colleenp87 said...

I love the blue dress and the printed skirt! The others are only alright to me...

_kool_kat_1 said...

thats some really high fashion, not something u could wear anyday

bobdude123 said...

gorgeous!!!
i especially love the bluey green dress:d

amy235 said...

i love the black dress the best.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig