Monday, September 7, 2009

Brazilian Independence Day


ABOUT ME:

Hey everyone i am a guest writer for this blog. I have been dreaming of writing on here for a while but i never thought my dream would come true. I am 16 and am from Ireland. I have 2 sister and a dog. I think this experience will help me improve on blogger.

BRAZILIAN INDEPENDENCE DAY:
So, today I went to the starplaza and saw this:

They are clothes celebrating Brazil's independence. I find the clothes interesting but am not sure if i will buy anything. Tell me your opinion. Do you like them? Will you buy anything?
~Aquafabulosa
Share:

9 comments

Anonymous said...

If I'd me a flag collector then I'd buy that cute flag, but I'm not so- not buying ! =)
But I am buying that vase with those pretty flowers :)

Caghma.Maboula said...

hm its for a good cause but I didnt really like it, its not my style...But I may buy the flowers :)
oh and have u checked the book about Brazil? it was kinda intrseting, its just next to the clothes a model is holding it

Rab92 said...

Lucky Little Lady! You Get To Write For This Blog. That`s Great!

I Think The Clothes Are Actually Really Nice Especially The Boots. I Only Like The Clothes Because Of The Studs On Them.

Rab92.

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I will not be buying anything, but I am glad that Stardoll is releasing country clothing. (:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not brazilian so I won't buy these items ^^'

Nevelina said...

I bought the flowers and the boots :)

Regina said...

i'll buy the flowers but the clothes are not my favs..

Claire Mae said...

The clothes aren't too good :/ But whenver I go to Starplaza, the MoXie Girls display is always in the front window. It's REALLY annoying >.<

colleenp87 said...

Not a fan...

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig