Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Polls, Polls, Polls :) Beautiful in Black!

Yes, another poll. I'm on fire! Ha! While looking around for people wearing the Avril clothes, I noticed that so many people were wearing black and looking smashing! So here they are? What do you think..who's wearing it better?

BEAUTIFUL IN BLACK

RULES:
No asking for votes or you will be disqualified. Polls are for blog & club members only. If you know someone breaking the rules please tell me as it's unfair to others.

PRIZE: $25sd or 25sd in gifts

Share:

11 comments

_kool-kat_1 said...

so many great outfits! i dont no who to pick! LOL

talonofthehawk said...

Haha, wow Jenna,
3 polls in what?
3 hours?
xD
I`ve voted in all of the polls.
You`re also posting a lot!

sahar-star said...

Alex (vnvi) looks fab!

john2_el_mejor said...

Wow!I´m in!

Mishka1997/Caroline said...

YAY! I'm in! I was so busy yesterday,so I made like a *QUICK* outfit ... thainks,Jenna!

Eftychia / MarsaL15 said...

I agree with Sahar, I love Alex's outfit! :)

Prikazna said...

john2_el_mejor is my best!

Prikazna ^-^

Rab92 said...

Everyone On The Top Has Made Black Beautiful But My Vote Can Only Go To 1 Person & That Is... Robinbirdoo!
That Top Is Stunning & She Makes It Work Even More.

Rab92.

marcelak said...

I voted in all the polls .
It's very hard to choose only one.
My voted in this poll was for Star_Awards , it's a cool outfit .

Adrienne-Miranda said...

lovee..
voted for robinbird00
Hers is the most chic and stylish
I can completely see what look she was going for

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

I voted robinbirdoo :D

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig