Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Releases, Limited Edition Bags (NOT LE)


Hey! I few minutes ago, I checked out the Starplaza for new releases. And I found them! The McQueen dress John had already posted about. A few other stuff, and Limited Edition bags (No, I don't mean LE), remember the Limited Edition Guitars, well, Stardoll released a bag's collection. Their prices range from 25 to 5O Stardollars. I personally like them, not the prices though. But again, they're supposed to be Limited.
(Click here to enlarge)

The dress I absolutely ADORE, but of course, it's Superstar! Boo to you, Stardoll! The matching clutch and shoes, I love too. If I was Superstar, I'd totally buy them! But, again, I'm not. Then there's the paint splattered jacket, I like it, and it sort of matches the peep toe boots(?) I'm not really sure what they are. The belt, is okay, I won't buy it, though. The blue bag is nice, it's wearable, and it pairs with the jacket. The feathered skirt! It's so chic, I wish I could buy it, but again, Superstar. GRRR.. Stardoll(¬¬)!

What do you think about the bags? What do you think about the new releases? Will you be buying any? Tell us in a comment!

Toodles,
Lucie.
Share:

13 comments

Sara/cutie07392 said...

I like the bags but I might not get them because they are so expensive!
I really like the new releases, good job Stardoll!

ADJAJA/Anna said...

I just bought the leopard bag.
It's quite nice - it goes with the outfit I have on right now.
I'm glad I bought it.
xx

yekin said...

I absoulutly agree.
Ive brought, 2 of the bags the dress and about to go buy more. Tday alone Ive spent over 100 sd on random stuff.
But they are worth it. I love the parot bag, and gray bag sooo much! And the dress is so amazing! I love the colours!

Baileygirl1212 said...

The jacket, boots, and bag are also by McQueen. =)

bobdude123 said...

grrr i love tebags but they are so expensive!!!
i maywait until they come out in the bazaar nd hope to grab a bargain
xxx
Zoe

_kool_kat_1 said...

they are expensive but i do like them espically the black and white one !

Tinkerbells -- Ada said...

I bought the limited edition coloured bag (50 sd) I really love it but I think is so expensive...

I won't buy any other item... why?
because everybody will buy those bags, so finally them won't be limited... Its another way to made us spent our money!

We turn crazy when we hear the LIMITED word.. -_____-''

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

They are really expensive. I only like the pink one.
I think stardoll slapped on the words 'Limited addition' to get you to buy them.
I won't.
:/

Vitium said...

They are really expensive...but, I bought the leopard printed one, I think I can wear it with some cool outfits. :)

Anonymous said...

I only like one, but overall it's a waste of money. I'll pass.

~Saku

Anonymous said...

I just bought the splatter bag but i like them all! unfortunately though, i now have very few stardollars left :(
Ooglefish

sahar-star said...

Bought them all :D

Rab92 said...

The Bags Are Fabulous, But It`s Just Unfair That They`re For Superstars - But I Understand Superstars Are Paying For Things Like These.
But Some Non Superstars Like Me Do Have The Money To Actually Buy Them But Just Don`t Have The Chance.

Rab92.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig