Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sale in Starplaza!


Yes the Sale of July has officially begun! As Colleen said, there are many wonderful choices this month! For me, when the sales arrive I always try to find the best bargains! I love the things that are of course cheap, but also versatile. I think this sale has a lot of great staple items like shoes, accessories, jackets, and vests, which is great for anyone who is trying to save up their sd yet get good quality outfits! Here are my favorite 12 items that I fell everyone should buy:


My personal favorites in my chart above are the Elle Modern Motorcycle Jacket, Bisou belt, and Voile Ladies Rose Tube Dress!


Will you be buying any of the items I selected? Which 12 items are YOUR favorites?
Share:

16 comments

colleenp87 said...

The Elle collection didn't show the sales on my computer! It showed up now, and I'm in love. So wish I was superstar, I would buy your top 12 and the rest of the Elle. Nice post Mel =)

_kool_kat_1 said...

ELLE's on sale again...awsome!!

I Exhale Vanilla Lace said...

I LOVE some of these items, too bad I already bought them a while back and couldn't save my money this time around. Oh well! Happy shopping!


curlyxchild690

Baileygirl1212 said...

I already own most of them, but I will be buying the ELLE Shorts.
Great Post !

The Amazing (NOT) Lilla / ewonline said...

You forgot the GaGa clothes.. even though I hate her music, those crystal-like dresses cant be missed!

Bluegreen86 said...

Im actually not a fan of the Gaga dresses, because I would only be able to wear them once so I try to find the things I can wear more then once and get my money's worth! You know?

They are nice though!

talonofthehawk said...

I`m definitely buying the ELLE vest, moto jacket, denim shorts and modern blazer. ;]

Sara/cutie07392 said...

Yay!
The last sale was kinda disappointing, but this one looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

I NEARLY GOT SCAMMED !!
read about it plzz people.

Anonymous said...

I already own the vest, the belt, the purse and the pumps. Meh.

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

I LOVE this sale! There are so many items that I wanted on sale! I am buying most of the Elle, I love them!

sahar-star said...

I have most of the clothes in your list :]

I also like some of the voile dresses on sale, like the green one..

katara4 said...

i think the best item of them is the elle modern jacket... *-* i love it !
and i also like the yellow dress, the red bag, the other long jacket of elle... and many more...

i bought and i'm still buying many clothes (nearly all^^) of the sale!

2_cutecarla said...

I bought some.

Valarie said...

I always wait for the sale so I can buy old DKNY, lol. unless its hotbuy...

Claire Mae / Jhuyed said...

Has anyone ever noticed that the Port Purse looks a lot like the purse on the Poseur cover?
https://www.popular.com.sg/images/product/book/88321.jpg

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig