Friday, July 17, 2009

HB Topshop Bodysuit

As Colleenp87 mentioned the HB Topshop inspired bodysuit is now in starplaza. It's for superstars only and will cost you 10 smackaroos. I really think Stardoll did a good job re-creating it. How about you?

As always I'll try and do a poll if I have enough people wearing it still. Just let me know in gb if you are wearing it! :D I also wanted to say thank you to all the people volunteering to help out. I really appreciate it!

Starting soon you shall see the marvelous writing styles of Bluegreen86, Lgap(CG), Mollymasquerade(NS-MOTM), Ewonline and Lilyandmile to add to our already talented writing staff. I hope they will keep you all up to date and entertained while I can not. :)
Share:

14 comments

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

i really like tiger prints! this bodysuite would make a gr8 outfit! :)

BrunoExclusive said...

I am not a fan of the swimingsute

Aaliyah/hip-hop-girl123 [On SD] said...

I love the swimsuit!
Also, I can't wait to see the new blog writers come on.
If you need a spare, I'm always available.
I do have past experience ;]

Anonymous said...

It's pretty that swimsuit ^_^
I was wearing it yesterday :)

Bluegreen86 said...

Haha smackaroos! :D

Yeah I think they did it beautifully, and I actually like it more in yellow! Im not a fan for white bathingsuits.

anngranger said...

beautiful isn't it?
i think i'll buy it

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

btw- you spelt my username wrong! lol :)

Anonymous said...

I like the bodysuit a lot.
And I can't wait to see the new blog writers post!

twlight-lover95
x

Anonymous said...

I think they created it SO WELL!
But I dont like it, maybe because I dont like 1 peice swimming suits, and I dont like the colour.
10sd is so expensive though.
So I guesse Im not a fan of it, like Catarinaa! x

I Exhale Vanilla Lace said...

Love the Tiger print, but not the color. Oh well, it's a cute suit that will look good on quite a few Stardolls! :)

curlyxchild690

_kool_kat_1 said...

really cool !i like the gold suprisingly

Sara/cutie07392 said...

I don't like the swimsuit, but I think Stardoll did a fabulous job re-creating it!

colleenp87 said...

I wish it was just a top, not a bathing suit. I love the print, but I'm not a fan of it being a swim suit.

And congrats to the new writers!

Unknown said...

Good on u ppl who offered to help Jenna in her time of need!
The tiger suit is just HOT - I luv it and am so buying it. It looks just lyk the original, well done Stardoll!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig