Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Spoilers- Gucci Bag coming soon

Thanks to Stardoll Fashion Passion, I found out that there is a Gucci bag in the spoilers. So I'm sharing the news. Here it is. What do you think? I just hope iot's not expensive because with LE cominbg out too I'll be broke. haha
UPDATE: Thanks to foreversecret, the bag is actually a prize from The Disney Club. As you see the gold tag has a confessions of a shopaholic label (credit Breathless Magazine & other blog members). If you join this club and create the best Confessions of Shopholic scenery, you could win a REAL designer GUCCI bag. How exciting! Although I wish we were getting it on stardoll too. I can still hope, right?

6/10/09
Update: Apparently it's only for USA members, but you can use one of the proxy sites to join. Thanks Jinny.

Click HERE to join. (The link doesn't work) See post titled The Disney Club above.
Share:

25 comments

Anonymous said...

omg! I cant wait to see it in starplaza! It's adorable!

Anonymous said...

I cant wait, i love acessoirys so i intend to buy it. I love Gucci. Filipinhamaria on Stardoll.

MollyMasquerade said...

wow :D
a new real brand perhaps?

Anonymous said...

I've thought that it can be an LE item too, between I don't like it...Gucci's bags are always so similar :|

PapaPaparazzi said...

Mm.
Its nice.
but i do not really love it.

dasha463 said...

OMG!!!! My friends mum has exactly the same bag!!! OMG!!!

Anonymous said...

it says confessions of a shopaholic on the label. It might be one of those free cinema things. :)

ForeverSecret said...

The bag is a prize for a competition.
See my blog:
http://stardollprofessionals.blogspot.com/

XOXO
ForeverSecret

omgjuciy said...

It's from The Disney Club. I think you have to win it, but there's also a contest to win the real thing.

Valarie said...

I hope its not overly expensive.
But as wounded90 said, it might be LE. I can't wait to see how people wear it.

Sara/cutie07392 said...

Yeah, the prize is the Gucci bag!
Can't wait!

Abb_kate said...

That`s Annoying It Won`t Come To Starplaza. I Love It.

colleenp87 said...

Hmmm I'm not too sure what I think of this bag. Its not my favorite, but its not horrible.

Anonymous said...

The link to the club doesn't work. :(

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Idk Weird. Well it works now.I guess I fixed it :)

Daisy April Smith said...

The link still isn't working :(
Maybe the club has disappeared??

I love the bag tho!

x

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

i love it! i hope its not expensive..i also want them to bring the loius vuiton bags i love those!

Marykate said...

It's absolutely stunning..!I am looking forward to come out in Starplaza.

Kkiby_Cristine said...

the link to the club didn't work anymore:( btw I love that bag,I've one similar..

Cali_Beauty said...

I'm picky when it comes to bags, but I like this one.

_kool_kat_1 said...

its so awsome.. but im not from the US .. how lame !LOL

hanastacia-M said...

I know this sounds strange, but what is a proxy site?
I'll need to use it,I'm in Ireland, not US.

Paolapaopao said...

weeps... I think its a prize for a comp in club The Disney Club.. so sad

Joanna said...

I love it! I've already made my scenery for the Disney Club and hope to win :)

Unknown said...

whoa, it is so cute! Real-brands are so awesome.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig