Sunday, May 24, 2009

THE CUT-TASK 3 Results! WE WANT YOUR HELP!

Update: CONGRATULATIONS FILIPINHAMARIA!

We want YOUR help..so keep reading!
(See the poll at the bottom)

THE ASSIGNMENT: A Garden of Eden-themed photo shoot for Fresh Look contact lenses, in which the women wore only sequins and body paint.


In task 3 of THE CUT, they had to use the above assignment from ANTM as inspiration and create a scenery for it.

THE JUDGES:
Emorox4eva
Jeremyn2005
Undamyumbrella
Isabella.Arci
MarsaL15
Dallas1212

It was really fun to see how creative they could get with limited items. 4 contestants were cut and 14 people made it to the next round. Congrats to all and hope to see you next cycle to the ladies who did not.

1. Filipinhamaria
2. Ciaraleanne
3. Lara_Madden
4. Bluegreen86
5. Sarah_Sugerplum
6. Colleenp87
7. Melissa54321
8. Ayfairy
9. Sandra_1992***
10. Sahar-Star
11. Katielove1
12. Fashion.Fantasy
13. Sarah_Is_Yellow
14. Fionamcgonigle
Here is where it gets exciting! From here on out we would like to involve YOU the "audience" in each round. This round each judge has picked a top winner and we have a 3 way tie. I want you to break the tie.

Who should be Task 3's over all winner?

They will get to choose:
1) Immunity in the next task
2)The Elle or Vivienne Tam Collection on sale in Starplaza OR
3)they can choose to give someone else another chance and bring back one of the eliminated contestants!!!


Next task (task 4), we will ask YOU (the audience) to have a vote in who should make the next round. So be ready!

Share:

28 comments

Anonymous said...

i dont like a few but i enjoyed lara_madden's one so i think she should win.

Anonymous said...

i think sarah sugarplum is the bst

colleenp87 said...

Thank you Jenna =)

And WOW ladies, amazing work on the sceneries.

peace_oglory said...

Most of them are realy beautiful! Congatulation to everyone who made the cut :)

sahar-star said...

AHH
I made it!
WAOH
lol

Fiona said...

Wow, I'm so glad I got through!

I love nearly all of them, but I voted for filipinhamaria in the poll!

taranee25 said...

Whoa!! They all are amazing!!! Filpinhamaria is my favourite

Sarah_Sugerplum said...

wow! i made it! thanks Jenna and the judges! ahh!!

x

peachipots said...

I loved all of them, especially the ones where they were creative with the MeDolls! My favourite was filipinhamaria, I really liked the sunlight in her scenery.
It's good that you get everyone involved for The Cut, it's just like a proper competition :D

Fashion.Fantasy said...

Wooow! :D I wasn't 1005 sure about my scenery, but to see that I wasn't cut makes me very happy :) I voted for filipinhamaria (:

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

Woo! Go filipinhamaria!

Fashion.Fantasy said...

Btw, were these placed in a random order or on the order of how many points you got?
xx

Ciara said...

OMG! I'm on the poll!
Thats such an honor itself even if I don't win, I am still so thankful. :)

You all did fabulous girls!!!
x

Looks like Filipinhamaria is going to win! :)
<3

sushi_freak said...

OMG!!! the sceneries are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful!! congraz all!!
xoxo

thatgirlsophy said...

wow those are some amazing sceneries!!!

Lara said...

Thanks so much!
And Thanks, anonymous! Lol!

Anonymous said...

Ciaraleanne. I love her scenary, night...the moon... it s all so beautiful, my compliments :) MissFly89

MollyMasquerade said...

I loved them all.... especially the top 3 -they all have very beautiful dolls (:
But i chose Flippinhamaria, simply because I loved her swimsuit [:

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! Thank you so much!!! I deeply appreciate it! I love all the works, all of them are very creative! Congrats girls!!! :D

Anonymous said...

As Much As I Love BlueGreen86 I Have To Follow My Heart, So I Think Filipinhamaria Should Go Through.
Her Scenery Was A Little Less Fabulous Than The Other, But Sometimes Less Is More.

Rab92.

Bluegreen86 said...

Wow!! Yayayayay! Thanks so much for passing me on another week!
I have to vote for Ayfairy on this one, because it reminds me so much of ANTM and its just so creative and innovative!

Unknown said...

14 entries were featured in ur post but only 3 names in the poll??

Marykate said...

Congratulations to everyone!!
The sceneries are perfect!

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Yes Sharlottstar..read the post. I said the judges each picked their favorite for the overall winner and their was a 3 way tie.

I am asking you to pick out of those 3 who should win this round.

katara4 said...

wow... here are awesome scenerys!!! wonderful! *-*

Anonymous said...

But all the sceneries are awesome *.* It's so difficult to choose one :(

Amanda Morelli said...

-----------------------------------

Personally, I loved Sarah_Sugerplum’s and Sahar-Star’s sceneries the best!<3 They did a WONDERFUL job! =] Theirs was both creative and unique. I just wanted to show my admiration to their sceneries. Great job girls and keep up the good work =] <3


~Cutiebabe593

-----------------------------------

raineloveswater said...

i love your dresses a lot. they are amazing. Your page is beautiful. Hopefully you'll check out a part of the book i wrote: anastasiaroseadaire.blogspot.com

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig