Saturday, May 9, 2009

One again-Look A Likes!

Photobucket
Hey everyone!
It's Siham! So I was wandering through the shop and I was looking at the new " Doll Prom " clothes. I came across a belt, that looks exactly the same as a belt in Pretty In Pink.
There are only minor differences between the two, color and one is a bit thicker.
The strangest thing of all, the new belt is a $1 more. o.O I'd understand if Stardoll wanted to create an item with different colors or such, but would it be better if they the same price?
Photobucket
Cali_Beauty
x♥x♥x♥x
Share:

7 comments

Anonymous said...

yeah they're doing that alot lately!!! :(

purrdymuffin

katara4 said...

i think that's a good idea, but i think both should cost only 3$ not 4$ and 3$ -.-

PapaPaparazzi said...

well i really dont like the belts x'd
and its totaly weird with the price difference.

Anonymous said...

Stardoll's done that so many times, I've lost count. Even the new Dolly Parton style dress, has sleeves that I've seen in Tingeling before.

rebelqueen101 said...

its cool that they do stuff wid different colours but @ least dey leave it with the same price!! there really are a lot of stuff in starplaza that r similaire!!!

xx (:

Unknown said...

I noticed that too. It makes more sense since they're same thing just diff colours, it should b same price! der stardoll

Anonymous said...

Sincerely I don't like these belts XP

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig