Saturday, May 16, 2009

May Member of the Month!

The member of the month goes to someone who has a good attitude and continuously participates in blog/club comments and comps.

This month's member of the month goes to Sharlottstar! She has shown amazing good spirit and dedication as a blog/club member. If you look throughout the blog, you will see her comments on almost every post since she joined.ABOUT HER

Name:
Sheri

Birthplace: Singapore

Age:12

Gender: Female

About me: I have thick black hair. It's always shiny and silky (not to brag) thanks to my mum (genes, who knew hair was from parents genes??) I love hanging out with my friends. My friends say I'm a great friend, helpful, loyal and a listener.

Interests: I love to dance. I am interested in ballet at the moment but I'm only starting classes next year. Stardoll is the site I go most on. I love playing computer games, and DEFINITELY writing. I am a budding author. :)

Fave Movies or TV Shows: Step up (because it's about dancing) and So you think you can dance!!! (der)

Fave Music: Pop, hip-hop styles. Great to dance to (yes I'm obsessed xD)

What you like most about stardoll: That they always add new things and new features to satisfy members. The free stuff and SUPERB clubs!

Most Valued Stardoll Item: Erm, probably my LE loves me not dress/tee. Paid a lot for it when LE came out. Now I can proudly say I own 1 LE piece!

What you want people to know most about you: That I love to dance, am very dedicated to Stardoll and love hotbuys_bazaar (I'm not just saying that).

Why you want to be Member of the Month: Because Hotbuys_bazaar is THE BEST CLUB EVER! I am not kidding, it has awesome comps with rewarding prizes and very interesting posts in the blog. It would be great to be a role model for other people and show them you don't have to be rich and drop-dead gorgeous to win!

Congratulations and thank you for being a great blog/club member!

She wins: A $200sd code ~Guest writer for a month ~Comp Judge for a month ~Club manager for a month ~Featured in the blog

NEXT MOTM will be chosen on June 15th.

What to do: BE INVOLVED. PARTICIPATE & COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT ;)
Share:

17 comments

2_cutecarla said...

Congrats! It's awesome that you won! I hope I win next time.

Unknown said...

OMG!!! I WON SOMETHING!!! OMG!!!
THANK U SO MUCH. OMG.

Kc said...

Congrats!!

Sammie1123/Sarah said...

i hope i win next... :)

ForeverSecret said...

Congratulations. =]

Unknown said...

btw, my bio was my bio for the CG comp. not this so ignore the CG reference

MollyMasquerade said...

Congratulations....! Love your medoll (:

katara4 said...

congrats!! =D

taranee25 said...

Congrats!! You're taking my job now... hahaha

Kkiby_Cristine said...

ahaha congrats sharlottstar^^

Faustina F said...

Congratz!!!!
Well deserved!!

Hopefully I might win something someday...

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

congratz! u really deserved it! fab job! :) lol

cutegirlangel11/shannon said...

Congratulations!

enjoy your prize!


p.s. nice banner :)

rebelqueen101 said...

congrats girl ur medoll looks fab!!
keep it up
xx (:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations :D
I love your entusiasum <3

colleenp87 said...

Congrats girl!

amy235 said...

congrats! that is so awesome that you are member of the month

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig