Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MAY COVERGIRL..

For the first time in the history of this blog, I decided to have not 1, but 2 cover girls! Exciting right?!
Our new May Cover girls are: Idilpekel585 & Katara4! Congrats!

They win:

Manager of the club for 1 month
Guest blogger for 1 month
$100sd gift code
All HB's released for the month of May!
$50sd worth of furniture gifts (your choice)

On my BFF List (which I do alot of advertising so hopefully they'll visit you too :))
Featured in the blog
Judge for comps

*prize not awarded til after your month. If not participating in judging & blog $50 or gifts may be given instead.
Idilpekel585
Name:Idil Pekel
Birthplace:Izmir, Turkey
Age:16
Gender: Female

About you: Brown hair, hazel eyes, ordinary girl with a great family :) My father is working in Romania so I miss him a lot. I have a siter- totaly role model! Love her so much!I have obsessions; cupcakes, twilight, actors! Haha :)

Interests: Art(Cinema, fashion, painting), sports, my friends. Sometimes just lying on the couch and watcing TV :)

Fav Designers: Nicolas Ghesquière by Balenciaga, Christopher Bailey for Burberry.

Fav Movies or TV Shows: Gossip Girl, Lost, Will&Grace, How I Met Your Mother :)

Fav Music:
Actually I listen all types of music as long as the song is good. ;)
What you like most about stardoll: Affordable pirices to buy clothes I adore and making combination.

Most Valued Stardoll Item:
Probably LE clothes because they are limited and expensive. And sometimes designer clothes.

What you want people to know most about you: I am not a just interested in fashion. I do sports, do charity works, loving writing articles in school magazine. And plus nobody knows that I am on this site from real life, if they know they will make soo much fun of me! :)
Katara4
Name: My real name is Laura.

Age: I'm 14 years old and i'm from Austria.

Birthday: the 1st April

About me: In school I study, German, English and French. I live with my mother in Austria. I also have a pet: my little dog. It's called "Machicco". Friends are the most important thing of my life!

My hobbies are: swimming, cinema, friends, family,, shoppen and (maybe you know it) stardoll. I also collect Hot Buys!

What you want people to know: I have a blog: http://bestofstardollfashion.blogspot.com
Share:

12 comments

Sarah_Sugerplum said...

wow, congrats! it's awesome to have two covergirls! congrats!

xx

2_cutecarla said...

Congrats covergirls.
I will try out for covergirl next time.
I was actually covergirl before, in September 08 when the blog wasn't really used.

Kkiby_Cristine said...

congrats!!

Sammie1123/Sarah said...

That would be. . . AWESOME TO WIN!!!


hope I get next month!










~S

Kc said...

Congrats!!

asimini said...

congrats girls!

Unknown said...

I deserved it, I entered, put my bio up but forgot to dress in HB. DOH!
Congrats u 2 gorgeous gals!

Cali_Beauty said...

well, congratz!!
hopefully next month will be my month.

I love both your outfits, and can't wait to see your future articles!

Anonymous said...

well done except the 2nd outfit wasn't great.

katara4 said...

OMG
i cant believe it!!
thx so much !! <3

peace_oglory said...

Congatulations! :)

winnie_heart said...

Congrats!

definetly right pick of winners! really deserved it! Have fun with your prizes!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig