Saturday, May 16, 2009

Makeover Comp Winner

POLL RESULTS
Congrats Lgap!

Sorry it took so long to post these results. 2 things, I was waiting on other judges and also we all had a hard time choosing as there really didn't seem to be a clear winner. Some people did amazing face makeovers , but then their outfits weren't great or the other way around. Some people picked medolls that were already incredible and didn't do as great a job with the makeover, so it made theirs not look as good.

Anyway... it was really hard. What I usually do in these situations is split the prize. It's not the best solution and I'm sure some will not like it, but oh well..

The winners are: I tried to pick 1 that was glam, 1 casual & one 1 extreme. Congrats!

1. Lgap2. Vikusia13_23. Princess4ever94
They will each get $200sd each.

As for the part of the prize that was for a new writer..I will let you vote which makeover you think was best and you would like to see blogging here.




Share:

20 comments

Talia said...

congrats

Kc said...

Congrats to the 3 winners!!

Ciara said...

Congradulations Girls!! :]
x

Laura626 said...

Congrats, Damn I wish I'd won. But never mind. xD.

2_cutecarla said...

I like the first person's the best.

Unknown said...

Wow congrats! To all of u! They r all stunningly beautiful and gorgeous makeovers. Showed a great amount of skill and taste there.
I personally loved the 2nd one but the rest were great!

MollyMasquerade said...

Fantastic Entries Girls! =D
You're all really talented, and good luck everyone for future competitions xx

Anonymous said...

the comp was to pick doll that was unfashionable, how is fakeshake unfashionable? i cant believe she won, how hard was it to makeover a doll with almost all the makeup and clothes available?

Kkiby_Cristine said...

ahaha I agree with anonymous but it doesn't matter,congrats anyway^^

PapaPaparazzi said...

Congrats. I voted Lgap, cause i liked the outfits of the other two better before the makeover.

IvanaPrincess said...

Thank you for chossing me!!! Im so happy and excited! I can't believe! I have one question: how i can take my prize?
Princess4Ever94

Anonymous said...

this comp is not fair
fakeshake was already preety

Anonymous said...

Congrats winners

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

The comp was actually to makeover someone you though was unfashionable. It was your opinion. And the 2 of you are wrong..it is harder to make over someone who looks nice because if you don't do a good job it looks worse which happened to A LOT of people!

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

wow! i did a really hard one so mine wasnt very good! lol this blog is really good at getting the creative girlies out of the shadows and become well known! and congratz to all of u! :)

Anonymous said...

congrats guys!!
xoxo cheertampateam

Anonymous said...

in my opinion i dont like any of the winners stuff im sorry but none of them were good i saw a lot of better ones

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Then leave your name anon and list the better ones. In the judges opinions they were not or they did not follow a comp rule..But all you can do is comment anonymously because you really do not know what you are talking about.

colleenp87 said...

Wow, I really love the first makeover`s outfit, it is beautiful and chic. Congrats to all the winners =)

Vicky/Vikusia13_2 said...

Thank you!
and congrats to the other girls!
but i have a question how can i get the prize? I add you as a friend but you didn't accept it :( and 200 sd would be great for me right now :)
Hope you underdtand :)
I'm Vikusia13_2

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig