Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MAY HOTBUYS!

Here they are! The MAY HOTBUYS! And boy are they hot! With colour combinations of grey, pink and blue, make your statement this Spring! Click HERE to see the real life pictures.Hotbuys Band Jacket-Bisou-May 1
Hotbuys Sequin Dress-Rio-May 4
Hotbuys Cuff-Rio- May 12
Hotbuys Bow-Splendid- May 6
Hotbuys Zip Purse- Fudge- May 22
Hotbuys Wedges-Bisou-May 27
Hotbuys Swimsuit-Bisou- May 20
Hotbuys Bubble Shorts-Pretty in Pink-May 26
Hotbuys Party Dress-Pretty in Pink-May 14
Hotbuys Art Dress-Bisou-May 9
Share:

15 comments

Anonymous said...

Love them *.*
I can't wait :O

Jaderiane said...

I love the swimsuit

sahar-star said...

Wow
love them!
Best HB's For 2009 so far ^.^

wwediva224 said...

I love the swimsuit,the dress,the jacket and the swimsuit and the bow nothing else i like though

Kkiby_Cristine said...

i LOVE them!

taranee25 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Olly1602 said...

i love the jacket, it's the same as Balmain spring/summer 09!

taranee25 said...

They are beautiful, but their prices are going up, and up, and up...
I like pink dress and shoes the most

Madeline / VballGirlie2695 said...

Hot hot hot hot hot...
HOOTTT!!!!

Anonymous said...

i love them all! they are amazing & the best collection as a whole in a long time :]

thanks stardoll. good job.

-much love, from katieLOVE1

2_cutecarla said...

I love em too!

Unknown said...

wow, the standards reli went high! I luv em all except the bubble shorts. Prob best of 2009 hbs so far

Girl with a Lightning Scar said...

They're okay...I'll probbaly buy a few of them.

Mackenzie said...

absalutley luv them!!!!! I CAINT WAIT!!!!!! i luv ur blog and club

kt katastrophe said...

wow , I ♥ the swimsuit , I collect bikinis , swimming costumes etc , add me on stardoll at x-katie-fish-x ! x :] ly

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig