Friday, April 24, 2009

LE POLL RESULTS

Here are the winners from the LE poll. To see the winning outfits click HERE & HERE I think that was fun and I'm going to do it more often. They win 25sd or 25sd worth of minishop gifts. Congrats!

*In future, please remember that the polls are for our blog/club members. PLEASE DO NOT ask your friends to vote for you..otherwise the results are not really fair. If we find out, you will be disqualified.
1. Melissa 54325- 129 votes (LE Floral Cut Out Dress)
2. Omgjuicy- 180 votes (LE Logo Tee)
3. Cltreanor- 189 votes (LE Draped Blouse)
4. Filipinhamaria- 144 votes (LE Pom Pom Dress)
5. Sandy97- 127 votes (LE Hippie Tank)
6. Littlemunckin 95 votes (LE Pink Blazer)
7. Youlovelorie- 165 votes (LE Leggins)
8. Sandra_1992***- 131 votes (LE Sequin Dress)
9. Crazii-iin-love- 81 votes (LE Sequin Shorts/Blazer)
10. Monroe...- 222 votes (LE Draped Spring Party Dress)
11. Sarah_is_yellow- 195 votes (LE He loves me not tee)
12. Catwoman_Love- 102 votes (LE Tulle Bow Hat)
13. 2_cute Carla- 144 votes (LE Tights)
14. Gyrgyr- 119 votes (LE Flower Power Tee)
15. Goldenxo- 133 votes (LE Floral Frock dress)
16. Red.roses.4me- 102 votes (LE Butterfly Playsuit)
17. Katherine1819- 118 votes (LE Color Fade Sundress)
18. Fionamcgonigle- 125 votes (LE Floral Bow Frock Dress)
Share:

14 comments

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah_Sugerplum said...

congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Lol :)
I won??
I didn't know about this comp!

Emii said...

Great job, ladies! You deff deserved it! :D

Unknown said...

Congrats ;D
I'm sure they all deserved it ^.^

Fiona said...

Cool, I was most voted in mine :)

2_cutecarla said...

Thanks to anyone who voted for me.
2_cutecarla

colleenp87 said...

Congrats everyone!

Oh my gosh, some of the polls were close!

LittleMunckin said...

Thank yo so much everyone for voting for me!! I am honoured :) *smiles ear to ear*
LittleMunckin ... Julia xx

Unknown said...

Congrats 2 those 18.

My outfit sucked =(

Tama-yama-wuv said...

Hey congrats 2 those girls!!!!!! they all had beautiful outfits anyways :)

Anonymous said...

Lol, girlworld_club begged everybody to vote forher

Anonymous said...

girlworld_club's outfit was sloppy! I was afraid she was going to win! She just begged people to vote for her! I'm glad omgjuciy won!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig