Thursday, April 16, 2009

IT's TIME TO PARTAY!

As Alena said, the club has reached 5000 members woohoo! I wanted to do something special to celebrate! I love that our club is growing, but still small enough to be manageable! So I thought, Let's have a party..but I wanted a cool theme..so I came up with this. :P

Since I love fashion, designer clothes etc...obviously since that's what the club is about. I thought I'd do a movie theme that is all about those things. I chose the movie CLUELESS.Yes it is old, but I adore it! I think a lot of people have seen it even though it is old. The fashion is so over the top and fun that I thought it would be a blast to dress up as different characters from the movie. You know and re-create the costumes.

I could give like door prizes and awards for best dressed in different categories (ie best Cher, Dionne, loadies etc..)

If you have never seen it...Watch it. It's funny. My mom made me watch it and now it's one of my favorites too. You can also google it, there are lots of websites with pics.

But before I make a definite decision, let me know what you guys think? Or if you have other suggestions!

Also I kinda hate being the official host for stardoll parties, so if anyone is interested in that honor..let me know (as long as your lively & know how to keep it going)!

Oh and if you are dressed in LE, see the post below (click here). I still need some more people for the polls!
Share:

30 comments

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!

I LOVE Clueless! Can't wait for the party! I don't think I'd be good at hosting it, but I might try make an invitation if you like...
x.

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Claire if you're interested GO FOR IT! Thanks!

Unknown said...

Yay we are having a party!
err I haven't watched it, I'm ashamed to say. It must be good, I've heard about it.
Yeah it must be tiring 4 u Jenna t manage every club party. cuz we have plenty reasons 2 celebrate! :D
CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES C'MON!!

rebelqueen101 said...

sounds like fun i havent watched the movie but im gonna looks good!! cant wait for the party and i wonder who the host will be!!!!


xx (:

lemonla said...

cant wait for the party i havn't seen clueless :( so i'll need to do some research lol :) i'd love to be the host, but it deppends what time it is and when it is i think i could be a really lively host though!

lemonla

Cali_Beauty said...

I love clueless!
I used to watch the show all the time!!!
Great idea Jenna, and perfect movie about Fashion!

LittleMunckin said...

oo a clueless party would be great!! can i maybe make the banner for it .. if it does go along?
Julia xx
(LittleMunckin)

Sarah_Sugerplum said...

o0o0o0o!!! can't wait! yay!
i could mabye help you host for a little while? =/

xx

wwediva224 said...

Ive never seen the movie

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

kool!!

Anonymous said...

i have never seen it or heard of it, but whos hosting? Can i?

xoxo purrdymuffin

Ciara said...

I love that film! :D

I will definately attend the party.

I would be host but I already hosted the sparkle awards so it wouldn't be fair! :]
x

Anonymous said...

i love this movie!!!! i saw it in a hotel that i went to on vacation, along with a movie called too wong foo, i liked clueless more, cher's red dress is gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

I did another outfit with LE new Collection, plz look.
Stardoll user: Filipinhamaria

Anonymous said...

A party is so cool, i cant wait, about the movie im not sure if i saw but if not i will ask my father to buy it. Stardoll user: Filipinhamaria

Lillyandmile/Lilly said...

hey could i help? lol i love parties!

Jaderiane said...

Ha..Great idea!! I have this movie, and I always enjoy watching it.

kikoska17 said...

Great idea :D

Anonymous said...

sounds like fun and cool! i havent watched the movie but I will watche it!!
lilypink_44
xxo

Anonymous said...

I used to watch that show. And wow Stacy Dash still looks good for her age.

~Saku

taranee25 said...

I didn't watched it, but it's great idea to have a party. If we need to dress ourselves to look like someone from that film, i can just google a picture. =)

colleenp87 said...

I love theme parties! I'm on my way to one this evening... tight & bright =) Rocking some lime green spandex shorts and bright blue knee socks.

I think the Clueless theme is a great one. I`ve never dressed like a character from that movie before, I can`t wait to get started!

BabyDoll980 said...

cool! i might even do it!! sounds like fun! ;)

Anonymous said...

Kul ii only saw clueless a couple of days ago but iits a really gd moviie!! IId cant waiit 4 da party II wud host but ii dont think ii wud be any gud + ii miight not be here =P
chicky357 xOX

Sammi said...

I love Clueless!
That would be a great party idea!

disco_2 said...

im wearg LE! =)

BabyDoll980 said...

cool idea, it would be fun to have a party ;) wat about Mean Girls? that movie is soo funny!

Kc said...

I'm watching that movie on TV right now!!! NO LIE!!

Mollymasquerade :) said...

Clueless is awesomeee (:

Mackenzie said...

WOW I LUV CLULESS!!!! THAT IDEA IS AWESOME!!! i luv ur club and blog

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig