Monday, April 6, 2009

Amazing News!

I just visited Paulina's club to see what she had written in her new top spot topic "NEWS" where she explains everything about what happened to her and she had been offline for such a long time and then some lines after, she wrote this: (I got the picture from Katie's (appleblossom00) post on Stardoll Fashion Passion because I didn't have enough time to take one and edit it and plus I was bored lol)
She's saying "BTW, when this club reaches 50 thousand members, every member will get a very special surprise, exclusive to my club!".

OMG! I'm so unpatient cause maybe this surprise is a clothing piece of Paulina. Wouldn't that be awesome? You know how much most of us want to have just one cloth of her collection.
So hurry! If anyone of you hasn't been a member of Paulina's club yet go and join AskPaulinaGirls straight away!

Share:

11 comments

Anonymous said...

cool, i really want some paulina clothes.

xoxo purrdymuffin

Anonymous said...

It could be fantastic received Paulina clothes...:D

2_cutecarla said...

I am in her club.
It'd be great if we got Paulina clothing.

taranee25 said...

sure,it would be gret to get her clothes....
but it doubt it....=))

Anonymous said...

i know i LOVE paulina clothes! i want themmm.

-much love, from katieLOVE1

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

It might be jewelry or an accessory, but I doubt the clothes

colleenp87 said...

EEEK! That would be ah-mazing. I just joined =)

lipgloss_babe91 said...

Hi i totaly cant WAIT so ive made a post about it :D lets spread the word lol x

Unknown said...

Wow! I will def join rite now

Anonymous said...

Im in my dolls name is deviorangexlit

Anonymous said...

Hi I find all of the clothes FOR NON SS
My dolls name is Canygirl7600

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig