Sunday, March 1, 2009

Non-Superstar Elle Shoes?

Photobucket
Hey everyone.

So I was just looking around the Starplaza and I noticed that under "Most Popular" there were these pretty shoes. I also found them in 2 different colors,of course I was happy.
Photobucket

Look the same right,except they aren't. The ELLE magenta and teal shoes are for $6 while the PRETTY IN PINK pink shoes are only $4 and they aren't superstar.Don't you think it's weird that just because the tag says ELLE Stardoll charges an extra $2 and makes them superstar only? All 3 look exactly the same,and if I never looked at the tags I wouldn't have noticed they are different brands.
Photobucket
Should Stardoll really do this,charge extra and make it Superstar just because it says ELLE?
I'd like your opinions on this.

Cali_Beauty

xxxx
Share:

10 comments

Anonymous said...

I agree with you.
Today many old clothes have been released for 2nd or maybe 3rd time and some others look excatly as they do. How stupid!
I wish Stardoll could stop that.

Anonymous said...

Heck no. That's really stupid and stardoll needs to get a brain.

colleenp87 said...

Stardoll needs to figure out that we have eyes and a brain and notice things like this!

taranee25 said...

I saw that before, and I think that all of these shoes are beautiful just it is not fair to all non-superstars!

Jamie said...

It's basically scamming Superstars.
But then, maybe Non-ss are grateful for it, because they look like ELLE's?

- xcrazy_chickx

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I know its crazy. Just like in real life though. When you buy the designer you're paying for the name. Where you could get a knock off for much less. OMG maybe stardolls trying to teach us a lesson. LOL.

2_cutecarla said...

Stardoll is always like that though with the brands.
Alberta feretti dresses are expensive, if it was not alberta feretti and looked exactly the same, it would cost 10 dollars, but since it has a brand its like 30 stardollars.

Cali_Beauty said...

Lol Jenna,and I agree with what you said Jamie. Is this scamming Superstars? In my opinion,I think so.

Amanda Morelli said...

Lazy asses... Stardoll needs to stop "cloning" every outfit on this web and get some new, fresh fashion

~Cutiebabe593

Anonymous said...

No it's not fair but they also do it with the brands unfortunately, the charge away more =[

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig