Monday, March 30, 2009

New at Fab Fashion

I decided to make it a little more interesting. Its my competitive nature ;). $100sd code will be given out at the end of each month to the person who is featured the most (or if necessary who generates the most interest or comments) in that month. Isn't that cool!

So get creating those fabulously inspiring outfits. You can gain notice by being a follower of that blog (I check their accounts often), commenting or visiting my suite (If I'm on I usually visit who visits me).

If you are featured, you will receive a comment in your gb with our catch phrase..You're looking fabulous darling! Their are new posts almost daily!
Share:

6 comments

rebelqueen101 said...

cool i llike the idea there are some really creative people on stardoll that deserve to be featured.

xx (:
ps if u wanna b frends or smthin my stardoll is called tadama! hope to c yu soon!! xo

colleenp87 said...

This a great idea! It's nice to see people being showcased for their hardwork and creativity. I'll definitely be following this.

Anonymous said...

i love the idea

SpockRocker

Cali_Beauty said...

Thats amazing news!

Kkiby_Cristine said...

omg great idea!

Jamie said...

Really great idea, i can't believe i was featured!
Love the blog. ^.^

- xcrazy_chickx

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig