Tuesday, March 3, 2009

THE LATEST FROM STARDOLL

Can you believe 15 pages worth of rares? Unbelievable. Anyway.

FROM STARDOLL: So I think I have control over my account, but if any of you guys in different time zones can check on it while I'm sleeping..I'd appreciate it. I really hope this nightmare is over soon.
Also a friend of mine said stardoll responded to them saying:

Hi
thanks for getting in touch with us. You can contact her and let her know the following:
We are investigating what happened and have reset her email to the original email and mailed her a new password to her original email on that account to avoid it from happening again.
We strongly believe that she either had a very easy to guess password (password similar to nickname which we have warned for many times) or typed her password in some cheatsite to receive free stardollars (we have the these sites removed as soon as we notice them).

Yours Truly,
The Stardoll Staff .


We strongly believe... why because stardoll does not want to face the possibility that their site is unsafe. None of those things are true in my case and why didn't they respond and say that to me. I sent several emails to the support@stardoll.com address as well.


People I know were helping buy up my stuff.

Chickapoo_8
Dreamergrl1
Vampirelady33
jaderiane
Melissa54321
Lovelycat44
Madmacmom
V00d00_freak
Doinker_Chic
Filipinhamaria
frediaddu

People I am not sure who they are: If you know them, please encourage them to help and sell the items back.

Renuta
CokeVanilla
Top-member
Gabbyxx123
Simonaobi4aivan

The rest were definitely sold to the hacker Klifford.tiamo (hacker)
Share:

11 comments

Lauren said...

That's really good Jenna!! Yes I still have your rares!! Don't worry :D I'm so happy to hear that you get to keep your account!

Anonymous said...

I believe top-member is vOOdOO_Freaks other account. I thought he said he was able to get your broken dress on another account. Not 100% sure so check with him,
Jaderiane

2_cutecarla said...

yay! You get your account.
Thanks, I will checkout the perez blog.
I have 120 friend request, I will deny them, thanks again for the information.

Anonymous said...

Renuta is in a scammer list, so I don't think she will give you back the outfit :|

Anonymous said...

sorry but most of them look scammer..

VampireLady33 said...

sorry for misunderstanding again. That crap can happen to anyone, and if I get to be next victim, it would be nice knowing there are friends around you, and even not just friends. I hope u get everything back

omgjuciy/Camille-xo said...

I'm glad to hear so! Sounds like you've got some really good friends!

Amanda Morelli said...

I dont know any of those people that took your stuff thatv you dont know but i'll try talking to them :)

~Cutiebabe593

PapaPaparazzi said...

Yay! you've got your account back : D. I hope your friends bought a lot, so that you are not have lost all your items. and the reaction to your friend; how dumb. They really think everyone who's got hacked, must have been that dumb to give their password away. Really annoying. But, again, I'm sooo glad 4you [:

colleenp87 said...

Finally some good news =) I hope people are honest and those who have your clothes understand the situation and give them back. At least you know you have friends hold some of your clothing =)

Anonymous said...

that's good that you will get some of them back it's so lousy what happened.

Xo

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig