Monday, March 2, 2009

FINALLY, THE BARBIE COMP WINNERS!

I am so sorry it has taken so long, but the judges and I had a really hard time choosing just 1 winner. I am really surprised, but everyone really stepped up to the challenge and there were so many incredible outfits. In the end we decided to the break the comp down into several parts to give more people an opportunity. But, there were definitely 3 that stood out above the rest..yet were equally amazing. So they will split the 1st place prize for 1200sd. Each will get $400sd each! Congrats ladies, you really created beautiful dresses.

The winners are:Silver-Shadow, Colleenp87 & ...Singstar...
Aren't they exquisite?
In addition, we thought Olly1602 & Spocrocker both used their imaginations to re-create unique and beautiful versions of these 2 dolls. Both will get $100sd code.So many did extraordinary jobs that we just had to show you some pics. Click to enlarge, their names are on the pictures!



Last, there were 2 people whose enthusiasm and creativity astounded me and although they unfortunately did not follow all the rules of the comp, I had to display them here..Supercouture & Pantene94.
Share:

15 comments

Anonymous said...

Wow, Thank you so much Jenna
Congrats! everyone, really great jobs =]

xoxo SpockRocker

The Amazing (NOT) Lilla / ewonline said...

Ah well, at least I got featured :P

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy, i can't believe i actually won =]

Silver-Shadow

Anonymous said...

This comp was so much fun! congrats to the winners. Everyone really did do a wonderful job-very inspired.

Mateya95 said...

WOW, Silver-Shadow and Colleenp87 did great job!

And I remember seeing ...SingStar...`s outfit and I thought something like:,,Oh great... Im not winning`` XD

Anonymous said...

Omg it's really incredible jobs!
Good job Girls!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Congratulation to everyone for their looks, so cool :D

Anonymous said...

Omg! even though i didn't win i'm delighted they printed my design i'm so happy! thanks so much and everyone else did a great job! =] =] =]

x-click-here-x

Anonymous said...

Thank you SO much for choosing me as an "honorable mention"!
It really means a lot to me.

Congrats to the winners. Everyone did an fantastic job!

-StarJBRBDoll

PapaPaparazzi said...

All did an amazing job!

Amanda Morelli said...

WOW. All i can say is wow... that's so breath taking. It's both creative and unquie! I love it! And i love these contests(haha the celeb look-a-like contest that is happening right now is pretty kewl too. Lookin forward to it :) I'm probably gonna enter but i cant seem to find an outfit that lets me show everyone what i can do. haha) not only because people are able to use their creative juices, but i just love looking at everyones masterpiece when it's done :) Congrates to everyone :)

~Cutiebabe593

colleenp87 said...

Thank you sooooo much!!!!

Oh my gosh, the Vera Wang doll is absolutely amazing. It is so beautiful, and looks identical to the Barbie. I am proud to say I tied with the other two.

2_cutecarla said...

Wow! Everyone did great.
SpockRocker your dress up was amazing! Congrats Everyone!

Anonymous said...

very creative people!! hehe :)

xoxo purrdymuffin

Anonymous said...

Thanks for featuring me...Congrats to the winners. :D

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig