Thursday, March 26, 2009

FREE CAR

Warning: I'm not sure how I was hacked. One of the things I did before getting hacked was joined this club. It is unlikely, but just letting you know. As a precaution, I cleared all my personal data 1st. And after changed my pass. YOU DO NOT have to join the club to get the prize.
1. Go to club EF_StarClub_it

2. In the presentation, there is a picture of a woman in a pink top reading a book. Beside her it says CLICK HERE. Click there.

3. It will bring you to a new web-page. Ignore the form and click FREE GIFT.

4. Go to your suite and check at your mirror. Voile! Your car will be there waiting for you.

Credit: Club Star.Bazaar.
Share:

10 comments

Anonymous said...

thank u for telling me^^

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Jenna! :]
Best club ever!

taranee25 said...

I knew it and I like the car, but it really could be the reason you were hacked...

I am glad that you are back on track =)))))

Anonymous said...

i got it..thanx for tellin mee...=D i was lykk relii relii confused =S on how people wer gettin dem and i was even gonna buy one from the starbazzar"!!!! for 35 denn i fort i wil see if i can find it anywher else!!

2_cutecarla said...

Thanks.
I posted it in my club.

Jamie said...

Thanks, i got it, but then it mysteriously disappeared behind a wall. -_-'

- xcrazy_chickx

Cali_Beauty said...

I found out from a club. I only did it because it didn't require joining the club.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

I got it, but i wish it wasn't a mini cooper.

xoxo purrdymuffin

Fiona said...

Thanks for giving the credit :)

Unknown said...

got it but i didn't join the club. cant take chances rite?

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig