Friday, March 20, 2009

APRIL HOT BUYS

The April hot buys are now in the magazine. I don't know, but I'm not really too excited for many of them. I kinda like the bow purse though & maybe the heart could be worked. I am trying to find the real designers now, so i guess I'll reserve judgment until then. I always like them better after seeing the real life inspired items. So, if you know any, please tell us in comments.
Release dates:
Rio Hot Buys Vest in shops April 2nd
Bisou Hot Buys Frock in shops April 6th
Rio Hot Buys Bow Purse in shops April 9th
Pretty in Pink Hot Buys Heart Skirt in shops April 15th
Splendid Hot Buys Headband in shops April 16th
Bisou Hot Buys Necklace in shops April 17th
Fudge Hot Buys Tunic in shops April 21st
Pretty in Pink Hot Buys Heels in shops April 23rd
Pretty in Pink Hot Buys Blazer in shops April 27th
Bisou Hot buys Print Dress in shops April 30th

REAL DESIGNERSCredits: Breathless Magazine, SeenonStardoll

Cltreanor (Breathless Magazine), is so great and fast at finding the designers. I don't know how she does it, but she saves me a lot of time and work. Take time to click on the link above and visit her wonderful magazine.
Share:

10 comments

Anonymous said...

I like them, except the jacket :/
I love the hot pink t-shirt :D

roxy [: said...

I agree. These HB make me wanna scream: "GRANDMA ALERT :O"

taranee25 said...

I like the dress, tunic and the necklace the most

Unknown said...

Bright Blue One-Sleeve HotBuys Dress- Topshop:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11cbbpu&s=5
RIO HotBuys Vest- Zara:
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=9zyk4w&s=5
Splendid HotBuys Headband- Refinery29Shops:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=4ic6xk&s=5

I'm still looking up others :)
BTW- I'm nArUtofAnAtic9 on Stardoll as well!lolz

ashleyfan1999 said...

I like the Bisou Hot Buys Necklace, the blue dress, and the purse with bows all over it. I think its really cool!

farahsaleem said...

I like the shoes and the jacket

Cali_Beauty said...

The Shoes! I like them.

2_cutecarla said...

I don't really like much.

Unknown said...

i like most of them, esp. the tunic, jacket, shoes n bag.

Jamie said...

Ugh, hate most of it. 'S not really "me".

- xcrazy_chickx

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig