Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Antidote in Starplaza

So as MarsaL15 said Antidote is here! See the real brands at Seen On stardoll! What do you think? Which are you favorite pieces. Very similar to LE, it is limited and highly priced. Stardoll has also made it so that not every account can by certain items. For instance I can not buy the ripped Herve Leger dress or the beige printed dress.. but when I log out or use my cousins account I can. Just another mechanism by stardoll to make us all crazy.

After what I experienced and seeing this, I even more believe that its mainly about the money. Stardoll has to know what bringing these limited collections and making items only available to certain accounts is doing to stardoll. They see that some people are desperate enough for these items that they must hack others. Idk what do you think? When is enough, enough for them?BTW- YAY, I have gotten back most of my items. I do thank stardoll and my friends for this! Also, stardoll locked all my rares so they can no longer be sold, so I guess this is good to know if it happens to you.
Share:

15 comments

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with your opinion that those Rare and LE clothes which can not be buy by everyone makes them imagine how to hack those who has them.

Nicola said...

I would buy them all but its just too much.

Anonymous said...

Theyr'e too dear... i rather LE but some things I like from Antidote too, i like the gladiattor sandals for 20$ not too bad ;)



x

taranee25 said...

I cant buy two most beautiful dresses!! Not fair!!

Anonymous said...

I bought only shoes!I love them! Cause I haven't 100sd for a dress-.-

Lauren said...

I can't buy the herve leger dress either!!! I'm so mad

Amanda Morelli said...

Everything is so fucked up exspensive. I mean i like the prices how they use to be; exspesive but not TOO exspensive. I mean sure i love the clothes form all these fabulous stores but sooo much money. :/ It's staring to get really annoying

~Cutiebabe593

2_cutecarla said...

antidote is cheaper.
stardoll is just going to continue to make these expensive brands...
i would buy some but i ain't superstar,
i hope i get my code soon

Unknown said...

congrats!!
ooh they r cute, again.. cant afford =(

Anonymous said...

I can buy all 0.o
But I've bought only 1 item ^_^

Jamie said...

I'm not sure whether Stardoll resticting the items for certian users is a glitch, or whether it's just to get more money, because people will probably be paying in codes for the restricted item from another member later.

Great idea on locking your Rares, unless you wanted to sell them later -_-'

- xcrazy_chickx

Jamie said...

I'm not sure whether Stardoll resticting the items for certian users is a glitch, or whether it's just to get more money, because people will probably be paying in codes for the restricted item from another member later.

Great idea on locking your Rares, unless you wanted to sell them later -_-'

- xcrazy_chickx

Pirates_Soccer said...

i loved that pink dress. when i got there it was gone.

Cali_Beauty said...

That's nice...
I think Stardoll is making these over priced clothes which are rare so that people buy buy buy and waste all there money so they buy buy buy more stardollars.

L.E is pretty, but I didn't make it in time. I did for anitidote but I hate the clothes.

farahsaleem said...

I prefer LE. This looks too 'rock' for me. And a bit overpriced.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig