Thursday, February 19, 2009

Why!?

I was browsing the starbazaar when I came across this:
A whole page literally of hotbuys! Why is everyone selling them!? I think they're pretty gawjuss! I wouldn't sell mine! The Hotbuys Layering Competition we had last month proves there is so much you can do with the PVC leggings. I saw some really creative uses of them.The dress is proving popular in the starbazaars because of it's early withdrawl from the starplaza, I grabbed one for $28 which I regret because I saw some going for $10!
Share:

11 comments

Anonymous said...

I was wondering about that also. It may still be a glitch or not.

Cutegirlangel11-shannon said...

I know why would you sell it?! they`re gorgeus i wouldn`t sell mine! (:

Anonymous said...

i never buy something beyond the stages of 10 stardollaras cause theirs always something cheaper and when i see people have the same clothes as me but cost more then my mine then i just say i browsed more and found it cheaper.

2_cutecarla said...

wow! I love the purple hb's! Is that a new starbazaar??
Maybe people are selling because they just bought LE and need more stardollars!
2_cutecarla

Anonymous said...

i can't find HB in the bazar..it's not right xD

Anonymous said...

I was looking through and their was a hb bag selling for 2 i was gonna buy it but i alredy hav it

NeonTiara. said...

They're Gorgeous!
Why sell them?
:O
Well, maybe they need *dollars
:L

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these hot buys. They are SO cute. Yeah, I am not sure why anyone whould want to sell them. Maybe for fast cash? IDK....

But, OH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new search feature. Helps out a BUNCH if you are searching for just one thing. Now only if we can get that for our closets. That would be pretty sweet!

-StarJBRBDoll

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Funkydoohdaah01 :) said...

Same, Loving hotbuys .. any i get are for keeps! :D

Unknown said...

ouch 10$?? thats y I always look 4 cheaper stuff
I sumtimes sell my hbs (ashamed)..wen im desperate 4 money

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig