Wednesday, February 18, 2009

That's Hot.

Hi guys!
I'm sorry i haven't been posting lately, but seriously, there isn't much to post about. And if i had something, one of the other writers beat me :P Well, this post will be quick and snappy so i just wanted to point out a top that in my opinion is pretty hot.
I dunno why i like it so much. I guess it's just the golden things make it look so cute and hot! If it were a HB i would understand why :P (LOl, this is stupid I'm bragging about a top i haven't even brought.) Also, i made this banner for Jenna:

What ya think? Oh yes - think pink :P

Share:

3 comments

2_cutecarla said...

That top looks
alright to me.
I don't like
it much though.
2_cutecarla

Anonymous said...

the top would be okay, when teamed with the right accesories - a gold skirt and earrings would look so chic!
And the banner you made is awesome... :)

purrdymuffin said...

emmm... personaly i know what you mean about it butit would be hard to wear with jeans and stuff.

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig