Sunday, February 1, 2009

FUNDRAISING

Hello all fabulous readers of this fabulous blog!
Yes, as you might of guessed, i am the most newest writer for Stardoll's Most Wanted .:)
Thank you so much, Jenna for this fantastic chance *wink*

ANYWAYS.

My name is Ruxandra, aka boowow_1998 from stardoll and for short, you can all call me Ruxxy. Kay? Good :D And for all of you to know, yes i am only 11 years old. But chill it. I can rock your world even at this little age! <33
Expect more posts from me...:)

Peace.
x
P.S What do you all think of my banner? Honest opinion, please :D
Share:

5 comments

Esra said...

its nice, welcome!

im a writer for this great blog as well :]

Anonymous said...

U used 2 write on perez hilton. Yu were kicked out. lol.

Sammi said...

I think people need to stop giving you chances to write on blogs.
I mean whenever someone hates your article,you wig out.Look at Perez's blog.You wrote an article on Hotbuys,and a few people did not like it.You freaked out writing a huge blog complaining about "How do you all want me?!!!"
Sorry,I won't read your articles.

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I wish we could all just be nice and give everyone a chance. Who cares if she wrote on Perez and you didn't like it. This is a different type of blog. We are not all about gossip and bitchiness like PSG. I know that's what sells, but I don't like the drama..so if people don't want to read this blog because of it then so be it. I'm not trying to win a popularity contest just having some fun!

So until someone does something unkind on this blog, please don't judge. Thanks! ;)

Anonymous said...

everyone deserves a chance!that is just selfish take ones right to have a try at something they like to do,if u dont like the article,thats fine,everyone has their own opinion and everybody shuld respect that

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig