Wednesday, February 11, 2009

LE IN STARPLAZA

Ugh so I go to get something for a few minutes and what happens, but stardoll releases LE!!! I am so mad! I got some items, but I only had 1600. Then stupid me tries to buy more stardollars and instead clicks on the superstar and instead of money I get the stupid $50 allowance! So I gave up and I didn't really like too much anyway, but can anyone tell me what was on the empty mannequin??? It's driving me crazy! lol Oh and where's the pendant?Update: When I went back i saw the white dress. Thanks! Love it! Also I I guess you automatically get the pendant because I have that now too.
OMG!! I didn't see the 2nd page and now I missed out on 2 of the dresses I wanted!!! Ugh I really like the pink and the red. :(((
Share:

7 comments

Anonymous said...

On empty mannequin there is Amazing dress :) I love it <3
I spend all my money on LE :) lolz... not all are worth it but still there was cute clothes. I didn't buy everything, just those things I like :)
I hope we can sell them later...?
:)

Esra said...

Super amazing!
i abought a lot :P

rosie333. said...

I'm upset about a few of the prices but managed to get hold of the denim ruffle dress (now sold out) the one near the back of 2nd page, the heart tights, and a blue belt. I also WANTED the hearts top which was the first to sell out, it was on the mannequin with the red shorts and the cupid dress ALTHOUGH IT WAS SOO EXPENSIVE! I've noticed, this collection isn't as limited, stardoll have produced waay more.

Anonymous said...

i've bought a few items too. i really want to buy the cupid dress but it won't let me buy it even though it isn't sold out... :S

Anonymous said...

well not as good as the 1st one but it is cheaper! how do u get the chain and pendent

Anonymous said...

i bought 4 items!! and i think that this collection is better than the first one!! =)
dracula_girl1

Anonymous said...

Well that's ok stardoll will probably release another collection in a few weeks now you can save your money!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig