Sunday, February 22, 2009

How do they win?

How do you like my new header?
I was checking out the scenery's and i noticed that a certain girl had won 3 top spots in a row! I checked out her scenery's. Non of them had the winner banner! How do people win these contest like cover girl when they do not deserve it? I understand they have a cheat, it just isn't fair to the hard creative people who truly deserve to win! I must compliment the 2en winner however, her scenery must have taken a lot of coordination and time. The first winner's scenery was tres elite.
Share:

10 comments

2_cutecarla said...

Winning things is very hard on stardoll. I have never won any comps hosted by stardoll.

Anonymous said...

what is the cheat to win? [:

Anonymous said...

I hate when cg's win who don't deserve to, and then some of my friends on stardoll never won anything and their suite and medoll are so cool. =]

Funkydoohdaah01 :) said...

THEY HAVE A CHEAT TO WIN BEST SCENERY!? :O :O :O Oh em Jesus!! lol x

Funkydoohdaah01 :) said...

+ yeah same here, i have quite a few sceneries that i thought were pretty darn good, no one ever looks at them tho, even if i were to msg my friends about them. :/

x x x x <3

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Yeah I don't think I've ever even made the top 5 for cover girl. lol. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

It's about how popular they are not how creative...

Jamie said...

I think it's really unfair. What about the people who have spent countless stardollars and hours with their MeDolls and Suites? No-one ever gives them a look in. Stardoll should really get rid of the voting clubs and such.. :[

-Jamie AKA xcrazy_chickx

Anonymous said...

Yeahh.. I sometimes think stardoll rigs half the competitions.. Oh well!!

Cali_Beauty said...

Omg,that is not fair.
Well,even though they cheated they get NO banner so unless you happened to see their name on the list,no one will know you "won"!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig