Friday, February 27, 2009

HB BELT RELEASED

The eagerly awaited HB belt, inspired by Angel Jackson, is now available in starplaza for $5sd. Search under new or Bisou. Sorry superstr only. This was one of my favorite items from Feb HB's, so I can't wait to use it in an outfit. What about you? xoxo Jenna
Apparently ASOS has a version of this belt that looks more like stardoll's. Again they are allinspired by the Angel Jackson belt, but you can get the ASOS one for a fraction of the price. Thanks again to Jose-io!Here is a pic provided by Jose-io of Cheryl Cole & friends (Girls Aloud) wearing our new HB belt! Doesn't she look fab! Thanks Josie!
Share:

8 comments

Cali_Beauty said...

I saw it and loved it.
Too bad I'm not a superstar though.

Anonymous said...

I really like it,
Ya, it's prob my fave item from Feb hb's =]

Anonymous said...

they look too different

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

? THEY LOOK VERY MUCH ALIKE. EXCEPT THE SPOTS AND A FEW OTHER MINOR CHANGES. THIS IS USUALLY DONE FOR COPYRIGHT REASONS, I BELIEVE. REMEMBER THESE ITEMS ARE INSPIRED BY THE REAL LIFE ITEMS NOT NECESSARILY EXACT REPLICAS.

Anonymous said...

i like the changes stardoll made but i prefer the original.

xoxo purrdymuffin

colleenp87 said...

Oooooh I love it!

2_cutecarla said...

I like the way stardoll's looks better. I wish I was superstar so I could buy it right now. I like the hb cardigan the best for this month.

Anonymous said...

I love the belt- but I am saving my money.. I wanna buy it though! Haha!(:

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig