Friday, February 27, 2009

DKNY NECKLACE & MORE!!

UPDATE: By MarsaL15

As Jenna reported below, a new DKNY Necklase is coming soon on Starplaza, but take a look at the new pics I added! Not just one but A COUPLE of new DKNY things are going to be released and you can see the release dates in the pictures. Click to enlarge. What do you think? Interesting, right?


ORIGINAL POST:
In Stardoll magazine it says that there will be a NEW DKNY NECKLACE coming soon! Only available for 7 days!! I love it! Get a peek below! I cant wait. I think it's fab! What about you? Do you think we'll get additional clothes too?
Share:

9 comments

Anonymous said...

they look lovely!!

xoxo purrdymuffin

Cutegirlangel11-shannon said...

Cool! can`t wait!

xoxo

colleenp87 said...

Oooooooh I love it all! I really hope some of the necklaces, and the black peep toe oxfords are nonsuperstar. What are the chances?

Finally, stardoll seems to be getting back to their fashionable roots.

2_cutecarla said...

Looks great, I love the dkny necklace. I am pretty sure all of it is going to be superstar.

Anonymous said...

oh. my. bubble. Those are SOOO GORGOEUS.

Anonymous said...

Omg... They are adorable! <3
Must have items :)

Anonymous said...

I fall in love with all these necklace! *.*

taranee25 said...

I really like the necklace!!

Unknown said...

I really love the gold necklace that have the letters DKNY!!!
some are kinda expensive tho..

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig