Wednesday, February 11, 2009

As most of you know stardoll is getting ready to release the new LE collection!! When I logged in this morning, I as very excited to see the letter from stardoll which included a free necklace for all LE shoppers! Whoop! Whoop!! Its a chain and every collection will have a exclusive pendant. So yeah, thanks stardoll...I love free gifts especially when they are exclusives! To get yours click on the picture in the letter. I think they are only for people who bought LE last time.
Share:

5 comments

Anonymous said...

Maybe there is link for chain ? Coz I really want it :)

Lettie97 said...

I want this times necklace but I can't :(
I didn't buy LE last time. Does thismean I will get the next necklace though?

roxy [: said...

Ahh, man. I didn't get :'(

Anonymous said...

I didn't get it. I didn't get any last time b/c i left stardoll for a while. Oh well. Next time i will.

Anonymous said...

Cool wish i had one!

© Stardoll's Most Wanted... | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig